I'm not really sure what to do about the invites? I'm not sure if i should order them online or if I should just buy them somewhere near by? Also, my fiances side of the family only speaks spanish, I have no idea how to accomadate over 100 guests in spanish and english :(
- You can buy them and fill out the location/date/time information yourself (in the appropriate language for each guest). Put two names under the RSVP - and English-speaking person and a Spanish-speaking person.20
- You could also make them on the computer and have them printed at Kinkos's or somewhere on colored paper. You could even do some in both languages and send them to the appropriate people.10
- For my shower invites I keep them very simple.. I just made them on the computer in a Word Document.. I know you can find templates online too. Also if you have Microsoft Publisher that has different Invites. It was easier for me to make them at home because I needed to add a map to them, so I just flipped the invite over and printed that on the backof it. I think if you make that at home you can print the english ones off, than when you are ready to print the Spanish ones you can just translte the wordsand print them out too. I hope this idea helps. Congrats ! :)10
- Feeling really sick but not throwing up why ? The sickness come and go the last 9 days .?
- Will it be embarrassing if..?
- How far along do you think I am? Miscarriage? Ectopic pregnancy?
- Ovulation Help? Question for the ladies it a long description but much appreciated ❤️?
- Can you get pregnant from cuddling?
- If I pee in my girlfriend after I *** inside of her will it keep her from getting pregnant?
- Can you get pregnant if you touch the penis over the clothes and then wipe with papper toilet the vagina?
- I’m 17 and pregnant what should i do?
- I’m pregnant and my mom doesn’t know but she booked me a trip for Mexico?
- Based on my ultrasound picture, do you think it's a bit ot girl according to the nub theory?