Does anyone know what the prices of clothing in europe are like?
- the clothes there are very expensive unless you go to the flea market.00
- No but maybe you can put in in the computer and find out. Try just typing in clothing stores in what ever country you want.00
- The prices in Europe are more expensive than the ones in the US. The prices are pretty much $1 equals 1 euro, but in reality $1 equals about 1.5 euro, so it can get pretty expensive the higher the prices go. Remember that things in Europe are usually better quality, you can't find many of them in the US.00
- Is there any good websites where you can buy men Kimono robes?
- Is this appropriate gym attire for a 14 year old?
- I want to buy cheap watches in China and then sell them in the US. Do you think this is reasonable? And there is no profit.?
- Where is this dress/ skirt and top?
- I really like silky and Lacy Bras and Undies, while my girlfriend likes plain cotton things ! Don't you think she is a bit out of touch?
- Do you shop at thrift stores for clothing? If you do why?
- Poll: What are good clothing stores for a 22 year old girl to shop at?
- Guys: Do you prefer wearing baggy jeans or tight jeans?
- Can I wear a watch with a stainless steel jubilee bracelet with a suit or would that look horrible?
- I need to buy a watch made in China. Where can I buy it?