Does anyone know what the prices of clothing in europe are like?
- the clothes there are very expensive unless you go to the flea market.00
- No but maybe you can put in in the computer and find out. Try just typing in clothing stores in what ever country you want.00
- The prices in Europe are more expensive than the ones in the US. The prices are pretty much $1 equals 1 euro, but in reality $1 equals about 1.5 euro, so it can get pretty expensive the higher the prices go. Remember that things in Europe are usually better quality, you can't find many of them in the US.00
- Can I wear hoodie if I have a rectangular body shape?
- COTURNO CATERPILLAR KIT?
- What do you think of this jumpsuit?
- Why is it ok for women to walk around bra less (I really don’t mind) but not ok for a guy to wear shorts with no underwear?
- Why does Yahoo have nothing but negative news against Trump?
- Agree or disagree: looking sexy usually means looking slutty?
- Do you think that lipgloss is ugly?
- DARK SKIN BLACK MEN IN AFRICA wearing WHITE T shirt and JEANS. is they attractive?
- How old is too old for wearing Victoria Secret PINK?
- Are flare jeans ok?