I don't know the answer-
I do know many guys who went to work there after they retired, ETS-ed, or their guard time ended. Many of them said they didn't have to pay federal income tax and some mentioned no state tax as well-something you might want to check into.
What does a warehouseman makes in a year with KBR?
I am talking about a job in Iraq. Only want a answer from someone that know for sure. Thank you
- U.S. Military folks: What are you loyal to; president, or country?
- What are the new laws concerning canadian armed forces new recruits and cannibus use?
- Is Navy Operations Specialist a good rate?
- Is the Leftist media going to report the truth that Indian elder and activist Nathan Phillips is NOT a Vietnam combat veteran?
- How were vietnam draft dodgers treated ?
- Is there a height limit to be a pilot in the Air Force? I’m 15 and I’m around 6 3” and I’m trying to get into the Air Force Academy.?
- What US military branch is the deadliest?
- Why do military spouses get thanks for their service when they didn't technically serve?
- During army basic training, if I suffer with insomnia will I be able to go to medical and request sleeping medication to help me sleep?
- Would you die for your country?