Only you can find you the right scholarships that you would qualify you. But to apply for federal fin aid start here.
Who can find me some financial aid?
- Here are the steps you need to take to get financial aid:
1) Fill out the FAFSA (http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/). This will determine if you are eligible for financial aid (http://www.studentfinancedomain.com/fina...
2) Once you are eligible for aid, choose a government-based student loan (http://www.studentfinancedomain.com/stud... The best government loans to get are Federal Perkins Loans (http://www.studentfinancedomain.com/student_loans/perkins_student_loans.aspx). These have low interest rates and the government will help you pay them back as long as you stay enrolled in school. You also don't need a cosigner or good credit for them.
3) The next best loan to get is a Subsidized Stafford Loan (http://www.studentfinancedomain.com/student_loans/subsidized_stafford_loan.aspx). This has many of the same benefits as a Perkins Loan.
4) If you can’t get a Perkins Loan or a Subsidized Stafford Loan, then try for Unsubsidized Stafford Loans (http://www.studentfinancedomain.com/student_loans/unsubsidized_stafford_loans.aspx). These are given to all students, regardless of financial need, and you will have to pay the interest while in school, but they are still better than private college student loans (http://www.studentfinancedomain.com/student_loans/private_student_loans.aspx).
You can also try to get a college grant (http://www.studentfinancedomain.com/financial_aid/college_grants.aspx) or a college scholarship (http://www.studentfinancedomain.com/financial_aid/college_scholarship.aspx), which are both free money sources that you can use to pay for school, and you don't have to pay them back.
Here are sites that offer grants:
And here are some good sites that offer scholarships:
- Transfer Community College Student HELP!?
- Will A 2 Years Gap Year And 1010/1600 Sat Score Affect My Us Student Visa Interview?
- Do I need to fill out the FAFSA before I submit my Common Apps?
- Do I have to pay back subsidized loans if I drop out?
- Should I give up college?
- How do people pay for college.?
- Can someone be a loan co signer even if they live in another country ?
- I'm trying to use my school laptop to access sites such as Youtube , Discord , etc. The issue is that VPNs are blocked from being downloaded?
- My parents can afford to pay for my college education, but refuse to because they don t like the degree i want. i have no aid whatsoever.?
- Should I pursue further legal action against my student loan?