I have nearly 10 ladies finger in my fridge. Any spicy recipe that would turn the fingers tasty . . .
- just add a little salt and pepper00
- Add a sauce of Worcester sauce, tomato sauce and chutney to them...00
- Do you have 10 lady fingers or 10 ladies' fingers?
My answer would differ for each...10
- Luxury Tiramisu
12 lady fingers
5 fl oz strong black coffee
5 fl oz coffee liqueur, such as Tia Maria
10 oz carton heavy cream
5 fl oz mascarpone
2 oz confectioner's sugar
2 oz plain chocolate, grated, plus extra shavings to decorate
Line the base and sides of a 16 oz loaf tin with plastic wrap. Lay 4 lady fingers in the tin. Mix together the coffee and liqueur and pour one-third of the mixture into the tin. Put the rest of the sponge fingers into a shallow bowl and pour over the remaining coffee mixture.
Whip half of the cream until it forms soft peaks. Fold in the mascarpone and sugar. Spread half of the mixture over the lady fingers in the tin. Sprinkle with 1oz of grated chocolate.
Top with a layer of the soaked lady fingers, then add the rest of the cream mixture and grated chocolate. Finish with another layer of soaked lady fingers and refrigerate for 2 hours. Invert the tiramisu onto a plate and remove the cling film. Whip the rest of the cream and spread over the top and sides. Decorate with the chocolate shavings.00
- I made some chicken stock. Now it has cooled it has some fat risen to the top. What is the best way to remove it?
- What's delicious other than ice cream and chocolate . ..?
- I have tried to force myself to like sweet potatos, can I like them if idk?
- When do people use Wax Paper when cooking or baking? Name as many types of foods that go well with using wax paper. Thanks.?
- Are you good at cooking?
- What is something that can be cooked in under 5 minutes?
- What are some good foods to have with soured creme?
- What kind of veggies do you like with fish?
- What are some good foods to have with salsa?
- A recipe calls for, coconut sugar, can I substitute with coconut oil?