Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Ladies finger..?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
just add a little salt and pepper
Add a sauce of Worcester sauce, tomato sauce and chutney to them...
Do you have 10 lady fingers or 10 ladies' fingers?
My answer would differ for each...
12 lady fingers
5 fl oz strong black coffee
5 fl oz coffee liqueur, such as Tia Maria
10 oz carton heavy cream
5 fl oz mascarpone
2 oz confectioner's sugar
2 oz plain chocolate, grated, plus extra shavings to decorate
Line the base and sides of a 16 oz loaf tin with plastic wrap. Lay 4 lady fingers in the tin. Mix together the coffee and liqueur and pour one-third of the mixture into the tin. Put the rest of the sponge fingers into a shallow bowl and pour over the remaining coffee mixture.
Whip half of the cream until it forms soft peaks. Fold in the mascarpone and sugar. Spread half of the mixture over the lady fingers in the tin. Sprinkle with 1oz of grated chocolate.
Top with a layer of the soaked lady fingers, then add the rest of the cream mixture and grated chocolate. Finish with another layer of soaked lady fingers and refrigerate for 2 hours. Invert the tiramisu onto a plate and remove the cling film. Whip the rest of the cream and spread over the top and sides. Decorate with the chocolate shavings.
- Can I do this?
- Recipe for a corned beef spice packet?
- Is eating expired brownie mis going to make me throw up?
- Pan Dulce: Conchas?
- What are some uses for left over corned beef besides a sandwich?
- Is it possible to eat a whole jar of butter?
- Is it good to eat donuts dipped in Syrup?
- Can i eat corn with chocolate custard powder as a desert?
- Can you cook as good as your parents/grandparents do/did?
- What is your favorite dish with grapes as the main ingredient?