Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Ladies finger..?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
just add a little salt and pepper
Add a sauce of Worcester sauce, tomato sauce and chutney to them...
Do you have 10 lady fingers or 10 ladies' fingers?
My answer would differ for each...
12 lady fingers
5 fl oz strong black coffee
5 fl oz coffee liqueur, such as Tia Maria
10 oz carton heavy cream
5 fl oz mascarpone
2 oz confectioner's sugar
2 oz plain chocolate, grated, plus extra shavings to decorate
Line the base and sides of a 16 oz loaf tin with plastic wrap. Lay 4 lady fingers in the tin. Mix together the coffee and liqueur and pour one-third of the mixture into the tin. Put the rest of the sponge fingers into a shallow bowl and pour over the remaining coffee mixture.
Whip half of the cream until it forms soft peaks. Fold in the mascarpone and sugar. Spread half of the mixture over the lady fingers in the tin. Sprinkle with 1oz of grated chocolate.
Top with a layer of the soaked lady fingers, then add the rest of the cream mixture and grated chocolate. Finish with another layer of soaked lady fingers and refrigerate for 2 hours. Invert the tiramisu onto a plate and remove the cling film. Whip the rest of the cream and spread over the top and sides. Decorate with the chocolate shavings.
- I need to add 7/8 cups of water to a recipe, I have a 1/4 cup measure or how many oz. is 7/8 cup.how to measur?
- Duck breast: tough and chewy. Where did I go wrong?
- How much does 1/4 cup of uncooked brown rice make?
- Does it mess up a microwave oven to run it empty?
- What tastes better: chicken breasts or chicken thighs?
- My mom refuses to feed me?
- Do you love raw onions or cooked onions?
- How do you make hamburgers?
- What is your favorite jello and fruit combination?
- What goes well with tuna?