Weight loss walking?
I've recently started doing daily 2.5-3 mile walks. How much will this help? The walk takes me 45 - 70 minutes depending on route.
I will be incorporating other things as well.
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Weight loss walking?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
walk before dinner and you ll cut calories and your appetite
shop during your lunch hour while carrying a 7 pound hobo bag and naturally a few new purchases
do 250 breaststrokes about 10 minutes
record facorite programs on them when you exercide
instead of a three ounce serving of steak try a three ounce serving of salmon instead
say cheesy hula hoop for 22 minutes
Chew thoroughly chewing each bite 30 times before swallowing
switch up your ice cream dessert with fresh berries and light whipped cream
2 hour walk at a moderate pace
play fetch with your dog
Walking for anyone offers great health benefits. And walking is probably the best way for people to start their lifelong fitness exercising.
Obviously, you burn calories by using large muscle groups when you walk, but walking also provides the following:
-circulates blood in a very natural/beneficial way
-increases good feelings in a very natural/beneficial way
-the light up and down bouncing helps to eliminate toxins in a natural way
-by using large muscle groups, your metabolism increases (allowing you to burn more fat)
-walking makes you focus on aligning your body, improving posture and strengthening/massaging muscles and organs that are usually ignored/abused
So you see, there are a lot of 'natural' benefits from walking. Before our modern civilization came around, walking was a way of life that kept us healthy.
By all means, add other exercises to your routine over time (especially yoga, pilaties, and other body weight exercises), but be sure to walk at least 30 minutes daily. You can divide that walking up into 5 minutes here, 10 there by doing little things like parking your car far away from work/school.
- I am overweight and have fatty liver, I'm determined to lose weight(natually) what kind of diet should i go on? like what fruits to eat ect.?
- I Cant Gain Any Weight..?
- I'm currently 6st 11lbs, how much more weight can I lose if I consume minimal calories?
- Is energy and calorie the same thing?
- Do I look like I need to lose weight?
- I'm on a diet, would it be okay if i broke my diet for a day with pizza?
- Do I look chubby, honestly(pic)?
- Why does your stomach growl when you're hungry?
- Can we rid the world of obesity?
- What would happen if one were to drink 10-12 cups of coffee in a day?