whats going to happen in wwe tonight
- someone is going to get pinned 1...2...3!10
- watch and find out10
- yes Fir day night smack down is on duh it Friday duh00
- i understand the perfect format. we ought to Paint "pretend" and "gay" sturdy indoors the midsection of the WWE championship! acceptable format. lots greater advantageous suitable than the shitty format made by employing ability of the WWE. Their Artists suck vast time. They suck worse than Ray Charles cuts hair. HAHAHAHAH00
- Show opened with La Familia. Edge cut a promo talking about how he was magically healed last week and will be the next world champion because Undertaker cannot use his illegal chokehold at Judgment Day. Teddy Long then came out. Vickie yelled at him for being late. Teddy said he was late because he was meeting with the board of directors. Vickie threatened to fire Teddy and then Teddy quit. Teddy then said that the board of directors have told Vickie that she must either face the Undertaker tonight or she will be fired.
CM Punk beat Chuck Polombo with the GTS. Match was pretty good. It was a back and forth even match up. Punk escaped Polombo’s finisher and hit the GTS moments later for the pin.
La famlia was talking backstage. They were trying to come up with a plan for tonight. MVP came in complaining about last weeks championship chase. Big Show and Finlay came in as well. Vicki signed Finlay and Big Show vs. MVP and a partner of his choice for later. Chavo then questioned Vickie about the championship chase last week as well.
Michelle McCool beat Layla. Match sucked. Michelle won with a leg lock after working over Layla’s leg during the match.
Batista came out and cut a promo. They showed the footage of HBK and Jericho from Raw. Batista said he was going to hurt Shawn next time he sees him. Batista implied that he would be at Judgment Day.
Vickie changed the main event to her, Edge, Chavo, Bam Neely, Ryder, and Hawkins vs. Undertaker in a 6 on 1 handicap match.
Big Show and Finlay beat MVP and Mark Henry. Match was good, especially when it was MVP and Finlay. Probably the best match on the show. Big show pinned MVP with the chokeslam.
Vladimir Koslov beat Funaki. This was a bad squash match. Koslov won with the reverse ddt.
Cherry beat Maryse. Duece and Domino came out with Maryse. Match was not very good. Cherry won with a bulldog. After the match Duece stared at Cherry as she walked up the ramp.
Backstage Kofi was talking with Matt Hardy. He congratulated on his new dvd and called him an inspiration. Shelton Benjamin then came in. He said he would beat Hardy tonight.
Matt Hardy beat Shelton Benjamin. Match was good. Matt won after he countered a suplex and hit the twist of fate.
Main event was next. I don’t know what the official decision was. When La Famlia came out Chavo and Bam Neely left them at the ramp way. This left Edge, Ryder, Hawkins, and Vickie vs. the Undertaker. They fought for a bit. Eventually Taker had Vickie alone in the ring. He went to chokeslam her but Edge hit a spear. Edge then got her out of the ring and pushed Vickie up the ramp in her wheelchair. Kane’s music then hit and he pushed Vickie back to ringside. Undertaker and Kane beat up everyone until it was down to just Vickie. Kane threw Vickie into the ring. Undertake teased a chokeslam, but eventually tombstoned Vickie.
I think this is where the Smackdown ended.
Kane and Undertaker celebrated for a while. Teddy Long came out. He and Kane danced. Mick Foley joined them. Then Michael Cole joined in as well.
Tony Chimmel thanked us for coming. At this point I left. Not sure if there was a dark match or not. I think as we were leaving Mick Foley was singing happy birthday to someone.
Crowd was into the show. They don’t come here for tv tapings often, so the crowd was into it. It wasn’t a sell out but it was a pretty good-sized crowd. The Hogan impersonator who was at Raw Monday was here as well. There were also two people in the front row dressed as clowns. The crowd pretty much cheered for who you would expect. Cm Punk and the Undertaker were especially over. Edge and Vickie had huge heat as well. There was a huge pop when Undertaker tombstoned Vickie. Show was enjoyable overall, although I’m not sure how many buys it sold for Judgment Day.21
- What do you think about the WWE Hell in a Cell 2018 Roman Reigns(c) Vs. Braun Strowman match in retrospect?
- Is John Cena a Hypocrite?
- Car accident 22/02/1976 Lincolnshire?
- Which wrestler would you rather hang out and be friends with?
- Who do you think will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame class of 2019?
- How would you rate Bobby Lashley in his prime?
- Is John Cena a Hypocrite?
- Do wwe stars make up their own theme songs?
- Don't u find it funny when people say that wrestlers are risking their lives for our entertainment?
- Bill Goldberg says he wants to wrestle at wrestlemania 35?