Does anyone know the approximate value of an 1875 Vittorio Emanuele II (Italian) coin?
It's in relatively good shape. I've searched but can't seem to find an estimate on this exact coin
- the value of that coin is simply historical, 'cause "cinque centesimi" in italian mean 5/100 of 1 lira and is made by 5g of silver pure at 835/1000. Now the Lira doesn't exist anymore, but isn't so difficult to find it, so that coin could have less value than 2 or 3 € (3.5-5$) in italy but it could cost surely more in the united states or in the UK.00
- Vittorio Emanuele Iii Coin Value00
- The only coin with an 1875 date that is not gold is the 5 Lire coin. I could find no others minted that year for Vittorio Emanuele II 1861-1878. It is made of .900 silver and there is .7234 oz of actual silver in it. It has the king facing left on the obverse and on the reverse is the coat of arms and at the bottom it says L 5. There is also a letter to the left of that which is the mint mark. It would be an M (Milan) or an R (Rome). The R is the scarcer of the two. Value depends on grade of the coin. In low grade it would sell around the $10 area and in the higher circulated grades up to $40. The one with the R commands more money up to about $60 if a nice original coin that is high grade and uncleaned. The coin is a little bigger than a U.S. 1/2 dollar almost or close to the old large size silver dollars. I have done some more research and found an 1875R in grade extra fine for sale at $150.00 in this months World Coin News. As to it selling for that is another matter. Hope this helps.00
- What would be an effective way of making a white, hard, mask - one without open nose, eyes or mouth holes? How could I shape it to my face?
- My friend needs to know how to lesson presser foot on brothers sewing machine? working with leather.?
- What is this technique called?
- I need help...?
- How much is a 1960 L.50 Italiana Repubblica coin worth?
- I need help...?
- Can I use the same oven toaster for food and for polymer clay?
- Is a Wheat Penny without the coin's mint mark under neath the year worth anything?
- Why are the edges on my crochet uneven??
- Where is the cheapest place to buy stationery supplies?