Chucky the doll or Pennywise the clown??
-chucky the doll
-or It the clown by stephen king
And which would you rather see in person...
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Chucky the doll or Pennywise the clown??" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
In person, are you kidding. I guess Chucky, at least you could kick that little sucker in the head.
Don't know about the movie version...But the novel version of Pennywise the clown has to be the most terrifying creature of all! It is the generic face of a giant spider type thingy that can read your mind, and show you the image of what terrifies you the most...I'd like to see a doll pull THAT crap!
If I had to meet one in person??? Bring on Chucky! The little puke! I'd like to tangle with him! Wouldnt be so tough with his little arms and legs ripped off now would he??????? HAH??? WOULD HE!!!???
- The movie "The Dirty Dozen" is 40 years old, are any of the original cast members still alive?
- Can someone identify Jpop this music video?
- Can someone explain me the movie THE READER? what happened there i dont get the movie?
- The lesson that Movie 'Pulp Fiction' is trying to give?
- What's the best TV show you've ever watched?
- What's the best movie of all time?
- Should I watch Scream (1996) or The Shining (1980)?
- What is your favourite movie?
- What is your favorit movie?
- What was Tom Hanks last great movie in your opinion?