How are backgroung checks done? By social security number or name?
- By all of the above. Sometimes they're done by finger prints as well.00
- Full name and date of birth are the basic requirements. Social Security number adds icing to the cake.00
- Most are done with a Social Security trace performed first. This lists address that you lived at and tells someone which counties to check. A Federal background check really only checks about 42 states and if the County never provided the record to them, they won't have it. Same goes with Statewide checks, most of them are less accurate than the county records (except for most of New York, which requires a Statewide for most counties).
A good screening company will check any "hit" the get from any source at the county level to look for convictions.
At the county level, many things are compaired, to include name, Driver License number, date of birth, social security number, and address as listed when filed.
P.S. Social Security numbers are being omitted from many public records, but that doesn't mean the records that the clerk has access to for legal reasons doesn't have that information.00
- Smoking weed on felony probation in California.?
- Runaway Question...? (Please help)?
- Is throwing paper at a boy / girl considered harassment?
- Do I have a case or no?
- Is there a legit site to buy Instagram followers?
- My sister stole a one of a kind necklace from my room and sold it. The buyer refuses to return it. What can I do?
- Could this be an online romance scam?
- What do I do? My boyfriend is going to jail.?
- Law, in which cases, a person can get all his parents money after their death, and his brother/sister get nothing?
- Can someone sue me if i offered to pay?