How are backgroung checks done? By social security number or name?
- By all of the above. Sometimes they're done by finger prints as well.00
- Full name and date of birth are the basic requirements. Social Security number adds icing to the cake.00
- Most are done with a Social Security trace performed first. This lists address that you lived at and tells someone which counties to check. A Federal background check really only checks about 42 states and if the County never provided the record to them, they won't have it. Same goes with Statewide checks, most of them are less accurate than the county records (except for most of New York, which requires a Statewide for most counties).
A good screening company will check any "hit" the get from any source at the county level to look for convictions.
At the county level, many things are compaired, to include name, Driver License number, date of birth, social security number, and address as listed when filed.
P.S. Social Security numbers are being omitted from many public records, but that doesn't mean the records that the clerk has access to for legal reasons doesn't have that information.00
- While traveling I received a citation for possession of less than a half ounce of marijuana, and paraphernalia.?
- Manafort comes to court in a wheelchair, his lawyer says it's because of the change in his diet. Do you feel sorry for Paul? He was so rich?
- Picture of the house with address in Milpitas Ca?
- Can you please explain all the criminology theories?
- What is your reasoning on why California is not a good state to live in?
- Is it illegal for someone to take pictures of my daughter from their window while she is in our backyard?
- Is my friend a rapist?
- My father passed away and he did not leave a will he was not married I am the beneficiary on his 401K accounts and retirement plans?
- My uncle is seeing another woman. Can he be arrested for this in the USA?
- Can my dad legally give away my iphone 5 that I paid for?