i hear everyone walks a lot more than americans do. That's why most europeans and asians are so thin.
You will climb tons of stairs, and walk many miles. So you might want to get in shape now.
Do you have a unique travel tip ?
Besides the obvious advice on the news and talk shows what unique methods have saved you money or helped you have a more comfortable trip.
- I'm not sure what advice you've heard.
Use ATMs to get cash, especially if traveling out of the country. Banks and conversion businesses charge very high fees.
When using the ATM, get the maximum amount of cash you can with each visit to reduce bank fees.
Always use your debit card rather than your credit card at the ATM. If you use your credit card it's counted as a cash advance, which carries a much higher interest rate.
And this is the best packing advice I ever got:
Lay out all the clothes you're going to take in a pile. Reduce that pile by half. Then reduce it by half again. The less stuff you have to tote around, the happier you'll be. (They still have stores wherever you go in case you absolutely have to have something.)
Sacrifice fashion for comfort when it comes to shoes.
If traveling internationally, be sure you have the correct voltage converter and plugs. Don't forget your charging units. Oh, this one is important: if you have a battery charger for your camera, bring it. They're horrendously expensive in Europe.00
- Why is American life so fast paced?
- Why do I feel like I have to see and travel to different countries all at once? I’m 21 but why am I rushing it all?
- I’m traveling the world . any advice?
- What's a fun thing I can do with my boyfriend next month as a vacation idea?
- Which matters more, getting there or how you get there?
- What are good ways to travel cheap, especially accomodations?
- Are there any Inuets that still live in the Artic?
- Can I book a single room at a hotel and bring a friend?
- I accidently bought a ticket for the wrong destination online for greyhound .. am I able to exchange it?
- Where should I go for a one week solo adventure?