I have an Emegency. I nned to get to Flint, MI to Pensacola, FL on the soonest flight. I figure thats in abot 5 hours. Can anyone tell me if they still do emergency flights and if they are cheaper?
- Can a flight attendant use ear plugs during the crew rest?
- My brother put the wrong date of birth when booking a holiday?
- Do drivers license to board a commercial airline in the united statesyou need an enhanced?
- Are there any non-stop flights between AMD and EWR or JFK?
- What UK airports has flights that travel to the United States of America?
- Should I fly business or economy?
- I want to go travelling by myself at 18.?
- Why is the superjumbo a380 being discontinued?
- What should i do at the Airport to kill time since I missed my flight home?
- Is it possible to fly from Paris to New York without having to go through take-off and landing?