What are some essentials that a girl should have in her closet OR what all do you own in your closet. What would you like to add or what could you live without?
- i do not know your hair and skin color but I think a red blouse and a white blouse a black skirt and a black dress can be very useful.00
- i can like practically live in my closet haha.
every girl needs a great pair of heels. and
a hottttt bag. i have a big closet so i have
a ton of clothes, shoes, and purses in there.01
- -pair of good jeans
-a spring blazer
-a pair of converse or sneakers
-sandals(not nasty overused rubber flop flops)
-a few t-shirts
- Bra top camis. The essential layering piece. If you can get away with it, they eliminate the need for a bra too (so much more comfortable!). I have bra top camis in every color including silver, gold, and bronze. I like the way they peek out under a V-neck T and if they are long they add a contrasting color between your top and pants.
Brown leather blazer-style jacket. Best quality you can afford. I prefer lambs leather, it feels like butter. You can dress it up with a skirt and boots, or down with jeans and a sweater. An investment piece.
Dark wash jeans. They look professional enough to wear to most offices and yet they look hot on the weekends or out at night. Of course, they must be stretch not 100% cotton.
Brown knee-high boots. Black ones too. Fall essentials. I like ones with a nice heel and excellent quality leather. Good walking sandals for summer (Wolky of Holland is my fav, I never travel without 1-2 pairs).
Purses: black leather, brown leather, white, silver leather.
Short and long-sleeved T-s in black, brown, and your fav colors. Endless outfit possibilities!
White bermuda shorts. Babydoll tops. A cropped white hoodie. A couple of bra-top sundresses (Victorias Secret has the perfect kinds). Must-haves for spring/summer.
A smokin' bikini and cute thong sandals.
Of course, the little black dress. Its a cliche for a reason, because you can wear in anywhere and look divine.
Can't live without my low-rise V-string panties either! Lounge clothes (velour hoodie and drawstring pants for cold weather, cotton knit cami and shorts for warm weather).
Good gold and silver jewelry. Quality never goes out of style.20
- How do Terann Hilow's boobs stay so perky and firm?
- Bearpaw boots help?
- Just got new varsity jacket. Does it suit me well?
- Does Trump wear poopie underwear?
- What do you think about this shoe, is it ugly or nice?
- Is it weird for a 13 year old to go into Victoria's Secret?
- What type of clothes should I wear if I become bald ?
- Can a man wear a skirt ??
- Agree or disagree: white is not the best color for clothing choice since it shows dirt and stains more easily?
- How do I dress cute and petite even though I am tall?