i'm italian, from turin, but i usally spends my holiday in cinque terre, i have another house there...
Yes believe me, it's really beautiful and fascinating... look when the sun goes down in the evening, i'm not sure you will see a so beautiful thing like that many times in your life.. =p
however, i'm agree of what the guy above me said... trust him..
Is Cinque Terre as good as i hear it is and where do i stay ?
- its ok..full of PITA US student backpackers.00
- I went to Cinque Terre 2 years ago and I enjoyed my stay so much!I advice you to visit these five villages!!!
Cinque Terre are situated in Liguria region(on Italy's coast)
"Monterosso, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola, and Riomaggiore": they all have fascinating and special landscapes, beautiful beaches and sea, interesting culture and art to discover...
This area represent an important tourist attraction for Italy because it is one of the best preserved natural and semi-natural areas of the Mediterranean.
In fact, this area has been defined 'Humanity's World Heritage' by Unesco for its treasures.
I think the better place to stay is an apartment or a hotel.
For example, you can go to "Cinque Terre"Hotel *** situated in Monterosso village. http://www.hotelcinqueterre.com/engl/ind... is the hotel official website)
If u need other information plz visit this web-site; you will find information about accomodation, tourism, climate, typical food...etc.
Hope I helped u,
@ntonella, 100% Italian =)
- Does lake garda have good regular public transport?
- Would you recommend Naples, Italy?
- What to wear in Italy in October ...?
- Why do peolpe say italians don't wear flip flops?
- Why there are so many ambulances in Rome streets?
- Why do Italians sound funny when they talk?
- With the new millions of dark black African migrants now changing Italy, is the old mafia finished?