What was author Ambrose's argument or thesis in the book "Undaunted Courage" ?
Besides telling about Lewis and Clark's expedition, Stephen Ambrose seemed to have another purpose in writing "Undaunted Courage".
- Conan Doyle's mystery plots are not realistic, but in what ways are the cultural details in his stories real? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!?
- What do you think should be the reason of people coming together, in my story?
- Tips for writing a story?
- What are some important quotes in chapter 8 of the lord of the flies?
- Can you publish a children's book with a sad ending?
- Seriously I wanna write a book?
- How to add filler in a story?
- Is it better a happy ending or a sad one for this plot?
- Unisex names for boy and girl with different spellings?
- A woman is writing a book and they want y'all to read a snippet of their story I met this guy at this club then he ask me to go to a diner.?