Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Accounting government?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Doesn't have to be nearly as accurate as business accounting.
Ever heard, "Good enough for government work"?
i don't be attentive to what the customary public documents regulation is for Alaska. i be attentive to what they are for Florida. quite, the Fl courts have held that collectively as e-mails are public checklist, their smart checklist existence is deemed to be purely as mandatory. as a result, e-mails could nicely be deleted stunning away and not violate the customary public documents regulation. provided that they are revealed, saved, or sponsored-up, do they exchange right into a extra perminate checklist. the line of reasoning for the courtroom grew to become into that e-mails are not any different than telephone calls. i'm helpful some public officers use their individual telephone or cellular telephones for business enterprise too. as quickly as I worked in interior of sight government, we had a server that went down and so we used our very own digital mail debts. Did this create a public checklist? Technically sure, yet under the regulation, the checklist desire purely be saved as long because it served fee, to be desperate by applying the social gathering in contact. as a result, I deleted them.
Government accountants and auditors work in the public sector, maintaining and examining the records of government agencies and auditing private businesses and individuals whose activities are subject to government regulations or taxation. Accountants employed by Federal, State, and local governments ensure that revenues are received and expenditures are made in accordance with laws and regulations. Those employed by the Federal Government may work as Internal Revenue Service agents or in financial management, financial institution examination, or budget analysis and administration. Accountants and auditors employed by public accounting firms, government agencies, and organizations with multiple locations may travel frequently to perform audits at branches, clients’ places of business, or government facilities.
Median annual earnings in the industries employing the largest numbers of accountants and auditors were as follows:
Accounting, tax preparation, bookkeeping, and payroll services $57,020
Management of companies and enterprises $55,560
Local government $50,120
Depository credit intermediation $49,380
State government $47,200
Since you're about to get your accounting degree, you might want to read more about working conditions and earnings of accountants at the link below.
- Do companies generally pay higher salaries in New York?
- What is the breakeven point in managerial accounting?
- Can a cashiers check be traced to who & where it was purchased?
- The following adjusted trial balance of Webb Trucking Company.?
- If you're a us citizen living & employed by a US company abroad, do you get paid in US dollars? or the local currency?
- Should EUROPEANS be POLITICALLY and economically Angry with USA Since EURO CURRENCY keep declining?
- I found a couple of 100,000 dollar bills, were they worth anything?
- Could society ever go cashless? (without an apocalypse)?
- When you buy things online that are shipped from other countries, does it come by plane or ship?
- What time does mail get delivered in Eugene, Oregon Monday-Saturday?