It helps with communication with others in various ages and personalityies.
Your career, I want to be a alwayer, I will be speaking to a group.
This can improve your speaking skills personally.
Help on public speaking?
well can anyone list three ways that public speaking can help you in your courses?
- confusing task. browse on to yahoo or google. this could actually help!00
- 1) Public speaking helps you communicate with others - You'll be able to get your point across in a concise and respectable way.
2) Public speaking gives you confidence - Speaking in front of people is actually a lot harder than it looks. Once you have it down you'll feel better about yourself.
3) GOOD public speaking gives you respect - Someone who has a strong voice will earn the respect of the listeners because they are commanding the room.00
- Facing major Dilemma. Please help! GED or High School? Please read details?
- My marks are dropping. How do I get them back up?
- What will USA do if some non-American be pretty smart in math, but is not American?
- Is this bad from the school? There making us walk to the church in lashing rain tomorrow? I'm not gonna go, going to hide, stay in room.?
- Why wasn’t Obama immediately impeached after making Special Olympics the butt of a joke on national television?
- I have two kids and they use school transport to travel there. Do I need to worry about them when they get off the school bus?
- I slept through school today, I just woke up and it is almost 1:00 PM. What do I do (I missed three exams)?
- Nervous for Exams! What can I do?
- I really can't decide on what school to go to!?
- "To Kill A Mockingbird". Don't you just hate that stupid, boring book??? Why do they force us to read that book in English class? It sucks!?