Did your villager get disrupted while he was taking it to the gong encasement or would it not get picked up to begin with?
If it is the former, shut your game and wait for a minute or two (sometimes this can take as long as a day or two). Re-open your game and try having your villager try to pick it up again. It should work this time, but try not to let your villager get disrupted this time.
If it's the latter, I'm not sure why this is occurring. You may want to check with either the creators (Last Day of Work) or the website from which you bought the game. They may have a solution or at least may be able to replace the messed up game.
Virtual Villagers 2?
I opened the box on the beach but when one of the people tried to pick up the part of the gong it dissapeared. now when I drag them to it they almost pick it up but they cant
- Is fortnite save the world worth it?
- Other free online sites like tubi?
- Does the Tomb Raider 1 Installer?
- Who wants Armor King back in Tekken 7?
- Would I get in trouble if I said I want to be a serial killer online?
- Why are gamers cool?
- Ps4 survival games?
- What types of video games do you like?
- How many times in row can a favorite lose? It wins about a third of the time.?
- Careers that give enough time to have video gaming as a hobby?