Did your villager get disrupted while he was taking it to the gong encasement or would it not get picked up to begin with?
If it is the former, shut your game and wait for a minute or two (sometimes this can take as long as a day or two). Re-open your game and try having your villager try to pick it up again. It should work this time, but try not to let your villager get disrupted this time.
If it's the latter, I'm not sure why this is occurring. You may want to check with either the creators (Last Day of Work) or the website from which you bought the game. They may have a solution or at least may be able to replace the messed up game.
Virtual Villagers 2?
I opened the box on the beach but when one of the people tried to pick up the part of the gong it dissapeared. now when I drag them to it they almost pick it up but they cant
- Is there any ww2 Medal of Honor games people still play on xbox?
- Red Dead Redemption 2?
- What are the best "Plants" to have around your home to combat high levels of Air-Pollution in your neighbourhood?
- How can I make a brick building game like Roblox?
- My son was chewing on his gameboy and it shattered. Is it cheaper to replace? Or fix it? My son told me that I should shove it up my bum.?
- What's your impression of the anonymous feature in YA?
- Should we declare war on video games?
- I'm looking for a good code name for a military guy for a character I'm working on a story?
- What are video games?
- Why is my play station saying I have no space left to download a game?