Did your villager get disrupted while he was taking it to the gong encasement or would it not get picked up to begin with?
If it is the former, shut your game and wait for a minute or two (sometimes this can take as long as a day or two). Re-open your game and try having your villager try to pick it up again. It should work this time, but try not to let your villager get disrupted this time.
If it's the latter, I'm not sure why this is occurring. You may want to check with either the creators (Last Day of Work) or the website from which you bought the game. They may have a solution or at least may be able to replace the messed up game.
Virtual Villagers 2?
I opened the box on the beach but when one of the people tried to pick up the part of the gong it dissapeared. now when I drag them to it they almost pick it up but they cant
- How does Minecraft sleeping in multiplayer servers work? Does time speed up for everyone or just one person?
- If I were to buy a separate router for my ps4, would I have to pay monthly or could I just buy a cheap one at a store and plug it in?
- Anyway to get free fortnite exploits?
- Can I play Dragon Quest 9 with a friend if the games are from different regions and on different system generations?
- Why are gamers fat losers who can't buy a Corvette, let alone a Camaro?
- I feel like I m a outcast?
- Im sexually attracted to roblox characters. help!?
- Why do assasins say shhhhh when killing their opponent?
- Help, so i went down making a sandwich but then a penguin goat in a UFO Stole my baking soda and my credit card. Pls gimme Your creditcard?
- Helmet and box of crayons?