When they have a Yahoo! Answers account. They should tell you anyway.
ya no how you can invite friends on answers? well howdya no when they are on and have accepted your invite????
- Inviting a contact
You go to the person's avatar
which will show up their profile
There are two options
the green cross meaning to add as a contact
the red circle with a line through it is block
You want the the green cross ( add as a contact )
The other person will get the email saying
so and so has connected with you on answers
here is how to deal with this
2. check their profile
3. check out their contacts.
It will say you are under no obligation to add the person unless you want to.
You will know if are added when your questions and theirs show up on your Network.00
- What are the reasons white girls tend to prefer dating black and multiracial guys? Are those their standard of beauty? Are white guys not?
- How did she like me?
- Asian friend cant make sushi?`?
- May I have some vanilla pudding?
- What have you guys done!!! Hola is super pissed and returned with full vengeance to move ALL questions!?
- How do I make a complaint to Yahoo?
- Will you follow my question? I want to see how many people will?
- Why can't you ask any question about Beto and gun control?
- Is £2,000 a lot of money to you?
- Why does Yahoo take so long getting rid of disgusting questions?