When they have a Yahoo! Answers account. They should tell you anyway.
ya no how you can invite friends on answers? well howdya no when they are on and have accepted your invite????
- Inviting a contact
You go to the person's avatar
which will show up their profile
There are two options
the green cross meaning to add as a contact
the red circle with a line through it is block
You want the the green cross ( add as a contact )
The other person will get the email saying
so and so has connected with you on answers
here is how to deal with this
2. check their profile
3. check out their contacts.
It will say you are under no obligation to add the person unless you want to.
You will know if are added when your questions and theirs show up on your Network.00
- Who maliciously moves questions the most, a Level 7 user or a Level 6 user?
- Why did when i tried to put up a question when i clicked submit it says "This question does not exist or is under review."?
- Yahoo Answers: Why aren't avatars changing?
- Is YahooAnswers/Notifications gone forever?
- If we met for the first time, what do you think my impression of you would be?
- Have i been booted from y/a?
- Why can't I find my yahoo answers profile?
- Has the notifications (and name/profile) link gone for everyone or just me?
- How long does it take normally to get an answer or answers to your question?