How will you be found totally pure (in soul) and totally un-defiled, at the moment of your death?
Can a heap of manure enter heaven and invalidate that scripture that NOTHING DEFILED SHALL ENTER!!??
- I think I'll just be found unconscious by that time.02
- So you're asking if anyone will be too defiled to enter a mythological place after they die...
I wasn't aware that was the standard for reaching the Elyssian Fields...03
- ONLY by the Blood of JESUS- because God sees Christ;s righteousness on you beacuse of the blood00
- Heaven is something that none of us deserve. It is, however, a free gift that if we stop sinning, atone, and do good, that we can achieve. Manure heaps have no worry about heaven, only flower beds.00
- we have to use our trials and sufferings here on earth to atone for our sins, if we do enough penance and pray hard then our purgatory will be short or not necessary at all. If we die as a saint, we go straight to heaven.00
- in case you provide those cults a minute of it sluggish they are in a position to plant a seed that finally brainwashes you. it could take place to all people - that's a case in point. the only cult greater unusual than Mormons is Scientology. they are the two damning, like locusts. Mormons lay our a fortune on advertising professionals to locate the ultimate recruting approaches and a fortune on PR, to create a "marvelous" image. i do no longer think of Scientologists have controlled to create this way of deceitful image, yet they are merely as risky as Mormons.00
- All of us, to some degree, have been defiled by our history of sins. With rare exceptions, all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.
Yet Jesus gave us instructions to be perfect as our Father in heaven is perfect.
The burden of Jesus is easy, and his yoke is light. Unlike the Pharisees, who piled up burdens on people and would not lift a finger to help, Jesus provided the way, the truth, and the life.
We can obey some of Christ's commands today to enter the narrow gate of eternal life. We can believe Christ and put faith in him. We can be baptized so that we are born again into the life of Christ. We can take up the cross to follow him in obedience. We can repent, confess our sins, and receive forgiveness. We can care for the needy. We can humble ourselves like children. We can eat the bread of life.
But Jesus said several times that we must endure in faith to the end (Matt 10:22, 24:13; Mark 13:13, Luke 21:16-18). To live with God for ever, we must be alive with him at death. In other words, we cannot die in a state of mortal sin.
After death, Christ acts to purify us in purgatory, his intensive care unit for those whose holiness in incomplete, who have not completely overcome the attraction of sin.
- Fellow Christians: do you think there could be a mistranslation where it is implied you should hate your brothers and sisters?
- My therapist made me make a list of five things I like about me. Im stuck. Can you help?
- Are the natural explanations to many of the gaps from our ancestors just ways of knowing how God works?
- Why did John Hagee literally claim that he has proven that Jesus didn't come to earth to be the messiahs?
- Did Jesus demand worship as God?
- Do you think that Christianity is dying in the USA?
- Is Noah's Ark flood story fake?
- Do you pray every day? Or sporadically?
- What do you think happens to us after we die?
- Why do people assume aliens do not exist?