A web page's Page Rank is determined by the weighted value of the links pointing to it & is not affected by the visitor volume.
See the Google Technology page for more info:
Does Google's PageRank consider how many times a web page is visited by internet surfers?
Does Google's PageRank consider how many times a web page is visited by internet surfers besides considering its incoming hyperlinks?
- Not likely. Pagerank only looks at what sites are linking to your site, and what is the quality of sites linking to your site with authority sites giving you better boost in PR
PageRank relies on the uniquely democratic nature of the web by using its vast link structure as an indicator of an individual page's value. In essence, Google interprets a link from page A to page B as a vote, by page A, for page B. But, Google looks at considerably more than the sheer volume of votes, or links a page receives; for example, it also analyzes the page that casts the vote. Votes cast by pages that are themselves "important" weigh more heavily and help to make other pages "important." Using these and other factors, Google provides its views on pages' relative importance.
However your ranking in Google, not your pagerank, can be influenced by the clicks on your pages in the search results and how long the user actually stayed in your page. If users are bouncing out of your page (hitting the back button) as soon as they arrive on your page and then going to the next result in the search results, Google will see that your page may not be that relevant to the search term.00
- Pagerank only consider the volume of backlinks that are indexed by Google, and of course the other sites' PR00
- Which is the best tool to analyze website traffic?
- Remembering a Facebook ad with a couple kissing in a bathtub?
- How to write SEO friendly content ?
- How does one advertise his businesses effectively?
- What is the Future of SEO In 2019 ?
- What is meant by SEO?
- Are there any requirements to teach SEO or search engine optimization?? Do I need a certificate or special license? Or to do it for others?
- How to build a website traffic without paying for ads?
- Do paid social ads really works?
- What is the cheapest way to advertise your book.?