A web page's Page Rank is determined by the weighted value of the links pointing to it & is not affected by the visitor volume.
See the Google Technology page for more info:
Does Google's PageRank consider how many times a web page is visited by internet surfers?
Does Google's PageRank consider how many times a web page is visited by internet surfers besides considering its incoming hyperlinks?
- Not likely. Pagerank only looks at what sites are linking to your site, and what is the quality of sites linking to your site with authority sites giving you better boost in PR
PageRank relies on the uniquely democratic nature of the web by using its vast link structure as an indicator of an individual page's value. In essence, Google interprets a link from page A to page B as a vote, by page A, for page B. But, Google looks at considerably more than the sheer volume of votes, or links a page receives; for example, it also analyzes the page that casts the vote. Votes cast by pages that are themselves "important" weigh more heavily and help to make other pages "important." Using these and other factors, Google provides its views on pages' relative importance.
However your ranking in Google, not your pagerank, can be influenced by the clicks on your pages in the search results and how long the user actually stayed in your page. If users are bouncing out of your page (hitting the back button) as soon as they arrive on your page and then going to the next result in the search results, Google will see that your page may not be that relevant to the search term.00
- Pagerank only consider the volume of backlinks that are indexed by Google, and of course the other sites' PR00
- 301 redirect?
- Hey I need help. I have just launched a blog website how can I boost the traffic? I have used Yoast SEO but I see no result?
- How to direct traffic from Instagram?
- How can i raise funds for my startup project. my parents are of old mentality " log kya kahae gae type"? what should i do? suggest me plz?
- I do not want ads in my email?
- What is the purpose of the keyword research?
- What is black hate SEO?
- Can a social media algorith be written to change oublic opinion?
- How to grow the Traffic to your website?
- I need help choosing a blog name. What are some ideas ?