Can you translate: karb, welche Frauen Wunschen?
- I can only guess that karb means carbs, the rest is "...that women want"00
- Maybe that's the solution to that puzzle:
karv is no German word but Ifound the following:
Kärv is a fashion label (written with a mirrored "K")
"welche Frauen wünschen" is the babelfish translation
of "what women want"
the correct German would be:
Kärv - was Frauen wünschen
(Kärv - what women want)
Hope that helps
It also proves that machine translation is not reliable00
- What's the point of learning Latin?
- Native English speakers, could you help me with these issues?
- How to say "My eye speak."in German, Spanish and French?
- Selective language issues?
- For all trump supporters I’m proud to be Mexican! I’m glad I was born in Ciudad de México?
- Is French a useful language?
- Should I study french or Spanish?
- Is God with you? What blessing have you witness in this demonic world?
- Why do black people us "they" instead of they're?
- Which language should I learn?