Can you have fresh water plecos in with flounders? Also is there a pleco for brackish water? And which is the best pleco to put in with a flounder or brackish water?
- no longer o.k.. at the beginning the only Puffers you could shop in sparkling water are Dwarf or Indian.The dwarf is sufficiently small for the Butterfly to consume (at last if no longer now) The Puffer could nip the Angelfish too. different than that I see few issues, different than what do you advise by catfish? If its like a Raphael, Corydoras or Shovelnose, thats ok. If its a shark-form or Botia like catfish, it is going to combat with shark... so for you to choose a real backside form armored catfish. The puffer is the only problem. whether you adapt a parent 8 puffer to sparkling water, it is going to nip each and all the fins off your angelfish00
- really. flounders can live in freshwater but i havent had much sucess with it. Something inside the fish, but then on the other hand i have heard alot of stories where it does work. So where you get the fish from plays a factor in it.
Plecos i would give all the species(L-xxx) freshwater. They are all from S.A so it wouldnt be brackish. I have never heard of this being done.
So i would figure you can go brackish with the flounders and other brackish like monos scats etc....
Or go freshwater with the pleco.
I really dont think it would work with the pleco in brackish water. i really never heard of this working.
Again you might be able to move the flounder in freshwater. i personally have 0 % with this working, but i know a few people who are able to.
Please dont get me wrong with the pleco.... They can live with aquarium salt in the tank, but brackish water is 1.002 specfic gravity, and adding salt to water wont raise it that high.00
- Red cherry shrimp cramming in small spaces.?
- Wondering if my fish are too crammed? I have a 55 gallon tank with an angel fish, gold severum, jack demphsy, and blood parrot cichlid.?
- Marlo dug a ditch in 30 minutes Maricris, can dig same size ditch in 1 hour. Working together, how long will it take them to dig the ditch?
- Freshwater or saltwater Aquarium?
- How do I kill my dead fish?
- What kind of cichlid is this?
- Is a pacifist a type of fish?
- HELP!! my electric blue crayfish (ive had him for 4 months) escaped!?
- Whats your favorite Fish at the Pet Store?
- Why won't these really big Koi eat.?