What does Kazhde den rabotayu in russian translate to english?
- i work everyday20
- More correctly:
"Kazhdyj den' rabotaju" , "j" - like in German word "ja", "n' " - soft sound "n"
In cyrillic it is spelled as: "Каждый день работаю"
Kazhdyj den' (Каждый день ) - "every day"
rabotaju ( работаю) - "I work" in some analog of English Present Tense
So, the main sense of the sentence is "I work every day"
"Everyday work" is wrong technical translation from some kind of "freetranslation" site, please, don't pay attention to it10
- Kajdyi den rabotaiu=i work every day.00
- Did the languages of Ancient Mesopotamian, Egyptian, Indian and Chinese civilizations have complicated grammars?
- What is this english meaning?
- A russian word that applied to a he said, she said situation?
- How would I write cooper in chinese?
- Can anyone translate this Hindi sentence to English:?
- How well can you speak a foreign language?
- Isn’t it bad grammar to say cats and blind?
- Which English dictionary is the best for those who English is their second language?
- Is the sentence correct -"In 1959-1961, 30,000,000 Chinese died of starvation."?
- Will Italian language and people still exist in 2045?