What does Kazhde den rabotayu in russian translate to english?
- i work everyday20
- More correctly:
"Kazhdyj den' rabotaju" , "j" - like in German word "ja", "n' " - soft sound "n"
In cyrillic it is spelled as: "Каждый день работаю"
Kazhdyj den' (Каждый день ) - "every day"
rabotaju ( работаю) - "I work" in some analog of English Present Tense
So, the main sense of the sentence is "I work every day"
"Everyday work" is wrong technical translation from some kind of "freetranslation" site, please, don't pay attention to it10
- Kajdyi den rabotaiu=i work every day.00
- How do you do the "ay" sound in the American accent?
- Native English speakers, could you please help me with these issues?
- Please translate to English what Behlul said no Nihal when he put the engagement ring on her finger in private room away from family.?
- Would you say "Available in Amazon" or "Available on Amazon"?
- Why doesn't my French teacher speak French like I hear it?
- Is it correct to say, "I am having a pen?"?
- Should I change my last name?
- What pops into your mind hearing the name Mazie?
- Why can't Americans speak Brazilian?
- Definition of sugar puss , boyfriend started calling me that?