Name the passageway which connects the mouth to the esophagus?
- Thrachea i think00
- it's known as the pharynx00
- there isn't separate passage ways. your digestive system is one continuous system. here is the what i think your asking:
first you have your oral cavity (ie mouth)
when food leaves your mouth it passes thought your epiglottis down your esophagus and into your stomach00
- I call it ..... throat.00
- um...your throat?00
- it is called the pharynx or oropharynx.00
- ...the Holler Zone, I belive.00
- pharnyx, or oropharnyx00
- What is the genotype for a parent pea plant that is homozygous tall and heterozygous purple?
- Can osteoporosis shrink your bone size?
- What is the importance of the structure on the function of carrier proteins? PLS HELP URGENTLY?
- Do you believe men are usually older than women in romantic relationships because men came first?
- Is evolution a fact?
- Is homosexuality a flaw in the human gene pool?
- Is the theory of evolution considered theoretical?
- Is there consciousness after death?
- Can electricity kill bacteria in the human body?
- Is sperm a living organism?