During meiosis, the chromatids become daughter chromosomes during which stage?
- it shud b anaphase ii..when the sister chromatids separate00
- The correct answer is anaphase ll. During this phase the kinetichore fibers, attach to the centromeres of the chromosomes, while they are lined up on the metaphase plate. These special fibers then split apart the chromosome and bring them to opposite parts of the cell. The cell then splits apart as a reslt of cytokinesis.00
- during anaphase II, the sister chromatids, that are lined up at the metaphase plate, separate into daughter chromosomes.10
- Whats the interpretation of biopsy?
- I have 5 blonde male friends and all of them are left handed; is there some weird science behind it or is it just coincidence?
- I share only some of my X chromosome with a cousin?
- Is it possible to achieve miosis in a lab and make the eggs from the ovary mature eggs using technology ?
- Why can't men get pregnant ?
- How Species can have Common Ancestor,while MonkeyHuman Chimpunjee never had sex in13,7B years,Gender male/female is proof Evolution is False?
- Why do people think women are givers of life when it's the MAN who fertilizes the egg?
- Is the idea of being "more evolved" a misunderstanding of evolution itself?
- Spiritually speaking: Why is it ingrained in people to make babies and continue their bloodline, what drives our sex drives?
- Evolution believers, Why is there physical/ sexual pleasure? Pain is explainable, but why is physical /sexual pleasure a thing?