Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Country....?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
i think what kind of music you like depends on what you were brought up on. like if you parents listened to alot of country you will probably like it.
to twangy for me. i listened to it a lot in the 80's but now, it all kind of sounds the same. everything has to tell a story and most of it's to sad.
Well, that's all right isn't it? I'd be boring if we were all different.
Just personal opinions
I love my Country , Bangladesh
Sometimes it is just an issue of if you were raised in the country culture that determines one's attraction to country music. "City people" view country music as backwards with silly hillbilly type lyrics but that isnt always the case. There are, as a matter of fact, quite a few nice country songs that I happen to like. It isnt all that bad.
- My 18 year old little sister has been starting drama and chaos ever since she moved in, and my mom refuses to do anything. What do I do?
- What does it mean when someone says they worry about you ?
- Why am I the one always getting in trouble?!?
- Why does my ex always bag on me for making less money than him?
- My mom is hot. How do i get her to sleep with me?
- My father slapped me just because I'm dating a married man, what should I do?
- Do you think that the best way to get my revenge on my dad is to fart on his lips when he's sleeping?
- My sister's getting married to a man 20 years older than her and I don't feel comfortable with it, should I tell her?
- He touched me inappropriately, how can I avoid seeing him?
- Am i being abused by my parent?