why dont some people like country music?
- i think what kind of music you like depends on what you were brought up on. like if you parents listened to alot of country you will probably like it.00
- to twangy for me. i listened to it a lot in the 80's but now, it all kind of sounds the same. everything has to tell a story and most of it's to sad.00
- Well, that's all right isn't it? I'd be boring if we were all different.00
- Just personal opinions00
- I love my Country , Bangladesh00
- Sometimes it is just an issue of if you were raised in the country culture that determines one's attraction to country music. "City people" view country music as backwards with silly hillbilly type lyrics but that isnt always the case. There are, as a matter of fact, quite a few nice country songs that I happen to like. It isnt all that bad.00
- Is there anything I can do for my drug addict mother, or is the best to thing is cut ties?
- My dad is making me extremely miserable and depressed?
- Should parents have more kids than they can afford to send to college?
- Is this normal ?
- Can my parents forbid me from having sex?
- What are you living for?
- What is wrong with my mother?
- Should I apologize to his family for dumping him?
- My daughter is wasting her time by not doing anything for her future?
- Should I be honest with my brother that not being invited to his wedding is kind of hurtful?