Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Country....?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
i think what kind of music you like depends on what you were brought up on. like if you parents listened to alot of country you will probably like it.
to twangy for me. i listened to it a lot in the 80's but now, it all kind of sounds the same. everything has to tell a story and most of it's to sad.
Well, that's all right isn't it? I'd be boring if we were all different.
Just personal opinions
I love my Country , Bangladesh
Sometimes it is just an issue of if you were raised in the country culture that determines one's attraction to country music. "City people" view country music as backwards with silly hillbilly type lyrics but that isnt always the case. There are, as a matter of fact, quite a few nice country songs that I happen to like. It isnt all that bad.
- Was my long-lost uncle being cruel or just honest?
- How can I convince my step-mom to let me worship her feet?
- I suspect that my mom is autistic and it s extremely hard to communicate with her and I lost faith of dad and I m 15 and oldest son. Help?
- My Dad hasn't eaten in a week?
- FAMILY MEMBER DEATHS- have you gotten over all of them?
- Should I read my daughter's diary?
- My little sister is watching porn. She's 7 years old.?
- How to survive when your parents want to kick you out at 18? No other option, I have a month?
- I hate my mother...?
- My 15y/o cousin just told me that she's pregnant?