Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Country....?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
i think what kind of music you like depends on what you were brought up on. like if you parents listened to alot of country you will probably like it.
to twangy for me. i listened to it a lot in the 80's but now, it all kind of sounds the same. everything has to tell a story and most of it's to sad.
Well, that's all right isn't it? I'd be boring if we were all different.
Just personal opinions
I love my Country , Bangladesh
Sometimes it is just an issue of if you were raised in the country culture that determines one's attraction to country music. "City people" view country music as backwards with silly hillbilly type lyrics but that isnt always the case. There are, as a matter of fact, quite a few nice country songs that I happen to like. It isnt all that bad.
- How can I tell my mom no?
- Caught jerking off by little sister?
- How can I live alone at 19?
- When can i do a pregnancy test ?
- I'm scared of ww3 may 13th?
- How long can a family member carry on a feud that happened 60 years ago?
- My aunt snitched on me and told my mom that I steal her money?
- I slept with my brothers wife?
- I want to runaway?
- My Parents Think I'm Autistic/Senile?