why dont some people like country music?
- i think what kind of music you like depends on what you were brought up on. like if you parents listened to alot of country you will probably like it.00
- to twangy for me. i listened to it a lot in the 80's but now, it all kind of sounds the same. everything has to tell a story and most of it's to sad.00
- Well, that's all right isn't it? I'd be boring if we were all different.00
- Just personal opinions00
- I love my Country , Bangladesh00
- Sometimes it is just an issue of if you were raised in the country culture that determines one's attraction to country music. "City people" view country music as backwards with silly hillbilly type lyrics but that isnt always the case. There are, as a matter of fact, quite a few nice country songs that I happen to like. It isnt all that bad.00
- 14 year old brother is always lying to me, what should I do?
- Do older parents hate younger parents?
- How should I like my sister when she is awkward and rarely ever talks to anyone?
- If my(19) aunt(67) has a daughter(49) and she(49) has a son(13) is she and her son my aunt and my cousin?
- How to tell my son that I never wanted him?
- I'm hurt I didn't get a happy father's day?
- My mother physically and emotionally abuses me, can you give me advice please?
- What to do if the father of your child is aggressive with your 4 year old.?
- How do I speak to my 10 year old son about appropriate behaviour online?
- Advice on a family matter?