Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Country....?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
i think what kind of music you like depends on what you were brought up on. like if you parents listened to alot of country you will probably like it.
to twangy for me. i listened to it a lot in the 80's but now, it all kind of sounds the same. everything has to tell a story and most of it's to sad.
Well, that's all right isn't it? I'd be boring if we were all different.
Just personal opinions
I love my Country , Bangladesh
Sometimes it is just an issue of if you were raised in the country culture that determines one's attraction to country music. "City people" view country music as backwards with silly hillbilly type lyrics but that isnt always the case. There are, as a matter of fact, quite a few nice country songs that I happen to like. It isnt all that bad.
- Drunk sister at a work related awards dinner?
- Should I cut my family off if they are pressuring me to commute to college?
- My 13 year old brother black mailed me into sucking his dick and idk if i should tell my parents?
- What do I do about this?
- DO YOU SEND NUDE PICS of YOUR BODY, BUTT, sex to your mate, friends, or family?
- Is mother as important as father in creation of baby or does the baby actually come from father?
- Can I charge my son rent?
- My dad comes into my home when I am working. What do I do?
- Mydad has been drinking, Im scared, have not eaten and I gave my food To my dad because he was being annoying I Just need someone to talk to?
- My sister owes me 300$ and still has not payed what should i do?