try the natural delivery first unless there is some kind of medical emergency
of course, anywhere you cut the skin, there will be scar formation
Natural delivery and scar?
hi. i am 30 weeks pregnant .i already have scar above my abdomen due to acne.and skin dr told me before that i am cloid former. if any one can help me and tell me if i have natural delivery ,i will have scar formation in vagina?my sisters had c-section and had scar on the line of surgical. but i don't know is it possible scar formation in vagina.
- natural delivery is the way the body was designed to have a baby. The vaginal wall is very very elastic, especially at the time of delivery, it's rich with hormones that help it expand to help push the baby out. The vaginal wall should not be scared by having a baby it's far to vascular and elastic, aside from surgical instruments inside the vagina there should be no marks left there. There might be a slight bit of tearing or need to be cut at the opening of the vagina, called and epesiotomy (Sp?) but that will be stiched up. You shouldn't feel it much until you are up and moving around. You will be filled with hormones that helps with the pain effect, that's why people can only say that it hurt, but can't recall the intensity of the pain of a vaginal delivery. Because the achievement of the delivery and the birth of the baby brings such joy and relief ... you forget it very quickly.00
- Skin care ... 😭?
- Big red swollen spot on nose. How long will it last?
- I got a friction burn on my penis. Would it be best to wear shorts instead of jean to let it heal?
- Cuticle bruise?
- Why do i have severe itching after my shower?
- I have two flat moles on my face right around my upper lip and on my chin how do i get rid of them soon im super insecure?
- Please help! Am I allergic to my cat?
- Cure for my ezcema?
- I’m getting uglier every year?
- I have gotten hydrogen peroxide on my skin and it is starting to burn, what do i do?