try the natural delivery first unless there is some kind of medical emergency
of course, anywhere you cut the skin, there will be scar formation
Natural delivery and scar?
hi. i am 30 weeks pregnant .i already have scar above my abdomen due to acne.and skin dr told me before that i am cloid former. if any one can help me and tell me if i have natural delivery ,i will have scar formation in vagina?my sisters had c-section and had scar on the line of surgical. but i don't know is it possible scar formation in vagina.
- natural delivery is the way the body was designed to have a baby. The vaginal wall is very very elastic, especially at the time of delivery, it's rich with hormones that help it expand to help push the baby out. The vaginal wall should not be scared by having a baby it's far to vascular and elastic, aside from surgical instruments inside the vagina there should be no marks left there. There might be a slight bit of tearing or need to be cut at the opening of the vagina, called and epesiotomy (Sp?) but that will be stiched up. You shouldn't feel it much until you are up and moving around. You will be filled with hormones that helps with the pain effect, that's why people can only say that it hurt, but can't recall the intensity of the pain of a vaginal delivery. Because the achievement of the delivery and the birth of the baby brings such joy and relief ... you forget it very quickly.00
- Should I go see a doctor about these burns?
- How do I get rid of a skin rash from ants spraying acid on my hands?
- I’m scared. There’s a bump on my breast with little red dots. What is it?
- Why do i have skin that scars so easy?
- *warning graphic description* weird pimple on my vagina?
- Small bump on face? how to pop it?
- Can a dark skin couple have a light skinned baby?
- What is a good remedy for eczema?
- What happens to the virus from a wart. Where does it go when its finish?