try the natural delivery first unless there is some kind of medical emergency
of course, anywhere you cut the skin, there will be scar formation
Natural delivery and scar?
hi. i am 30 weeks pregnant .i already have scar above my abdomen due to acne.and skin dr told me before that i am cloid former. if any one can help me and tell me if i have natural delivery ,i will have scar formation in vagina?my sisters had c-section and had scar on the line of surgical. but i don't know is it possible scar formation in vagina.
- natural delivery is the way the body was designed to have a baby. The vaginal wall is very very elastic, especially at the time of delivery, it's rich with hormones that help it expand to help push the baby out. The vaginal wall should not be scared by having a baby it's far to vascular and elastic, aside from surgical instruments inside the vagina there should be no marks left there. There might be a slight bit of tearing or need to be cut at the opening of the vagina, called and epesiotomy (Sp?) but that will be stiched up. You shouldn't feel it much until you are up and moving around. You will be filled with hormones that helps with the pain effect, that's why people can only say that it hurt, but can't recall the intensity of the pain of a vaginal delivery. Because the achievement of the delivery and the birth of the baby brings such joy and relief ... you forget it very quickly.00
- How Did you Get Rid Of Acne SCARS and CYSTIC Acne?
- Inner wrist tender to touch after wearing watch?
- Is this a zit on my eyelid?
- Why am I constantly breaking out between my eyebrow and forehead area?
- Is cellulite, strawberry-seed legs, stretch marks and sagging breasts be cured?
- How can I get rid of hickeys/love bites fast?
- I have got lice. I am young guy with long dreadlocks. Should I get my head shaved bald to efectively get rid off it? Please help me :(?
- Young people using Anti aging cream?
- I got rashes or whatever it’s called all over my penis and I’ve had sex with a women two days ago, is this the cause of rashes?
- Can I pierce through a mole?