How to adjust carburetor,linkage on 48 plymouth?
Im trying to find how the carburetor should be adjusted on 1948 plymouth? Anything you know will be helpfull.And anything about the linkage. thanks
- 2012 nissian frontier clutch/transmission problems?
- Are fog lights only used for driving in the fog?
- Could I fit 215 70r16 on my truck even if my other tire sizes read 225 70r16?
- Window wipers keep stopping and starting when it is raining.?
- Can you mix premium gas with regular gas?
- If I drive backwards to California, will my odometer subtract 3,000 miles from my car?
- Why does my engine light keep coming on?
- I jumpstarted another vehicle improperly. I think I damaged my truck.?
- Why do auto parts have core charges?
- Is I drove on my tire at 20 psi for a couple weeks and finally filled it back up to 35, is it more prone to popping now?