Anyone have a mini cooper? If so, what year, model, make, and do you like it, hate it and why? Looking for feedback!!!!!!
- The mini cooper with the supercharger is nice. To be honest I kinda like them, I didn't at first but after I drove one, they are fun little cars, they handle very well and the supercharged one is pretty quick to be honest. I'm not sure of the year or what they were called exactly, I know it was some kind of special mini however.00
- Hi there!
Im in the process of purchasing one and they are AMAZING!! excellent on gas mileage, and make wonderfully smooth turns. Like the person said above, if you ge the Mini Cooper S (sport and can be equipped with the supercharged engine) you get approximately 169hp (horsepower) compared to the regular MINI cooper which offers about 120hp. It really just depends. The space is a bit tight in the back - fits two people - im about 5'6 and i can fit but not as comfortably as say in the back of a honda civic or toyota camry. It has excellent handling and the features inside are amazing! :) Autotrader. com and ebay.com have several for sale -- so check em out and browse around .Lemme know if you have any questions00
- Hi!! YES!!! I bought an 06 red convertible last fall.
Can you believe I wanted a VW bug! lol....Then I test drove the MINI and it was a done deal. We had a fantastic motoring adviser explain the car to us and we fell in love it... there is so much you don't know if you aren't told....the GREAT gas mileage, the APPRECIATION, depreciation of the car when you drive it off the lot. It's a blast to drive. Putting the top down literally sucks all the LIFE STRESS out of the car! :) Everyone who rides in "Scarlett" say it takes all the worry from their days. I would love a second one...a hard top.
The only things I HATE about it but can live with...the air conditioner vents on drivers sidre are behind the steering wheel and hit your hands...not your face. And if you get a convertible, get the multivex mirrors...there is a tiny blind spot when top's up...but those of us with the mirror ($20) added on can let you see right around it!
The best place we talked to other MINI owners and wannabe owners...it's a freaking riot really...FUNNY people... www.northamericanmotoring.com
I have asked many questions regarding swirls in the Detailing Forum.
It never gets old....driving a MINI....I get happy everytime I get near her. :) I hope you have the same experience too.
- I have a 2004 Mini Cooper at the moment, silver with a black roof. It's really nice, but I've got a 2007 Cooper arriving in June.... Black, John Cooper Works body kit, full leather, sunroof.... I can't wait! I think Mini Coopers are the best type of cars in their price range and you can spec them up sooo nicely!00
- I just got my new Mini Cooper S last week and I love it. There is no way to describe the way the car handles. It's the most fun car there is. It gets great gas mileage. The best part is that the car is made to order. You choose from among thousands of configurations and options and the car is built just for you. I got the sport package and the winter package (heated seats) and a nice stereo system package. I was driving an old car that was 19 years old before I bought this car. It's amazing what a difference it makes having a fun car to drive. I can't wait to get up in the morning so I can drive my car to work. It is seriously that fun to drive.00
- yes,yes,yes...`07 cooper s...this car is great and blast to drive. I love it, i`m a courier, so I drive mine all day.00
- I have a 2007 Mini cooper hatchback turbo.
Things I love about it: gas milage, dependability, decent stock sound system, classy-look, good reputation, SO much fun to drive.
Things I do not like about it: Lack of space, not good in snow (i live in oregon), cost to own, and it is hard to find new tires for without spending over $800.
personally I really love my mini cooper, but it took some money and lots of time for me to get it customized to where I wanted it. The turbo, custom rims, custom exhaust, upgraded sound system, and upgrading little things here and there.00
- I have a 2006 Cooper S with the John Cooper Works package, or MCS-JCW for short. Green with a white top and hood stripes.
I LOVE IT!
Love the agility that allows me to avoid the soccer moms in their SUV's and the ability to pass at will with the 207 Supercharged HP under the bonnet for the JCW.
The 2007 MCS has a turbocharger.
Bags of room inside for such a small car. I'm 6'7" and fit fine. We never use the back seats for passengers, that's not why we bought it.
Aside from great fun to drive, decent gas mileage, and real easy to get parking spaces, we also autocross in it.
Reliability has been good. There's really nothing I hate about it, because it is exactly what I expected. Get to a dealer and do a test drive.
Go to North American Motoring and check the forums, all Mini info.
Mini owners are rabid about their cars, and there's quite a legion of them out there in clubs and such. Annual events like AMVIV (A Mini Vacation in Vegas) or MOTD (Minis on the Dragon) are huge.
Go to http://www.miniusa.com/ and build your own Mini.30
- My 2010 Mini Cooper Clubman has a engine trouble code P0015. what is this and how much would it cost to get fixed?
- Is the BMW 760li V12 a good, practical car?
- 2005 BMW 545i is leaking engine oil really slow but sometimes I can smell something burning what’s wrong with it ?
- Is paying 5,000 dollars for a BMW 2009 328i 250,000 miles (highway miles) a good idea for a first car?
- Is a BMW 2009 328i, 380,000 miles worth buying?
- Is a BMW 2009 328i with 250,000 miles on it (highway miles) a nice first car?