"Apex Learning" anyone use them?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question ""Apex Learning" anyone use them?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Apex usually sells their curriculum to school districts or online providers, who then in turn offer it to students. But you can work with them directly too. The benefit of the reseller is in some cases, the state will actually pay for you to take the course if you jump through a couple hoops (like enrolling in a virtual charter school), saving several hundred to several thousand dollars.
Apex can work for a high-achieving 7th grader ready for intro HS courses. You might want to look at some other programs too, like K12, Connections Academy, or your state's own virtual high school programs. For more info, see below.
- I want to do Online Schooling, but my dad won't let me.?
- I mean it kids JESUS dies on a 12 foot cross I seen it all kids. now how did he die it what I wanna know kids where? thank you, who welcome?
- Basic Spanish: Matching subjects and verbs?
- How is home schooling?
- Would you homeschool your kid(s) before age 3? Or are they more mentally stimulated in groups?
- Cyber school?
- Does reading really make you a better writer?
- Im 12 years old and homeschooled, i wanna go to school but my mom doesnt think its a good idea and when i talk to her she doesnt listen,?
- Someone could check this over?
- How does homeschooling work? Can I just teach my self?