What is attitude?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "What is attitude?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Your outlook on life.
complex mental state involving beliefs and feelings and values and dispositions to act in certain ways
attitude is a approach to something or somebody.
it is someones action and personality
An attitude is a cognitve anchor point on a topic that can range from highly postive to neutral to highly negative. Attitudes are generally learned from family, friends, and education systems, and religions. Attitudes are essentially predisposed or determined points of view that a human has and makes decisons on accordingly.
A complex mental state involving beliefs and feelings and values and dispositions to act in certain ways.
It is the opposite of longitude.
Attitude is an emotion that all people get when they have other emotions. Attitudes are positive, negative or neutral views of an "attitude object": i.e. a person, behaviour or event. People can also be "ambivalent" towards a target, meaning that they simultaneously possess a positive and a negative bias towards the attitude in question.
Attitudes come from judgments. Attitudes develop on the ABC model (affect, behavioral change and cognition). The affective response is a physiological response that expresses an individual's preference for an entity. The behavioral intention is a verbal indication of the intention of an individual. The cognitive response is a cognitive evaluation of the entity to form an attitude. Most attitudes in individuals are a result of observational learning from their environment.
The link between attitude and behavior exists but depends on human behavior, some of which is irrational. For example, a person who is for blood transfusion may not donate blood. This makes sense if the person does not like the sight of blood, which explains this irrationality.
- Which sociologists studied male subcultures in school?
- How do these two quotes relate? Help me understand please...?
- "Society is something beyond us and something in ourselves"?
- Why can't you use quantitative variables for a cross-tab?
- Why does the annoying question about indian asian men chasing white women keep landing on my homepage? How can I remove this disgusting q.?
- What motivates students to shoot up a school?
- Is it normal for a 21 year old guy to have no sex drive at all?
- I farted in a gas station, and got thrown out. Why dey call it a gas station if a brutha caint let one rip ?
- Does the death penalty prevent homicide?
- What is the most notable human rights issue of your generation and how does it affect your life?