Mr. Peebles was the owner of the pet shop who was always trying to sell Magilla (gorilla)
"We got a gorilla for sale
Magilla gorilla for sale
Won't you, buy him
Take him home and try him
Gorilla for sale!"
I don't remember the other one though.
Mr. Peebles and Mr. Twiddle?
They were both in cartoons I watched in the 60's and 70's. I think one was in Magilla Gorilla and the other in Hurricane Hippo, or something like that. Can anyone help?
- Who was better? Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck?
- Why is Pokémon so popular?
- There s this anime I m trying to find that I watched when I was young but I don t think it s a anime for kids .?
- Why did cartoonists and animators create furries and other anthropomorphic characters in the first place?
- Is Batman a liberal anti-gun nut?
- Is Supergirl based on a true story?
- Do you watch the TV show Gotham?
- Who is the best Spider-Man? (Coming from a non-biased person, please.)?
- Batman or superman? And why?
- Who would win? The Avengers or Justice League?