What one is beter 2.6GHz Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core Processor PentiumD 930 (P) DC 3.0 GHz?
- ATHLON!!!!!! ALWAYS GO WITH AMD!!! Pentium is an expensive rip off...with athlon you can always upgrade later for like $100 with a pentium the price of one chip is almost as expensive as a brand new computer10
- depends on what your doing, but the amd kicks butt when it comes to audio and video rendering.10
- Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core Processor is far superior to an Intel pentiumD00
- Can i use a mining rig for day trading?
- Can you use a raspberry pi cluster to speed up your raspberry pi router?
- Cant get my gfx card out?
- Are lcd screens/monitors safe?
- Is PNY a good brand for flash drives?
- What is the difference between a Expansion Drive and External hard drive?
- How long do CD/DVD drives last at the most?
- Will hard disk drive be replaced by SSD in the future?
- I have a LED light strip with a red & black wires on end, I understand I need to connect these to power supply, but unable to find which one?
- External hard drive sometimes failing when transferring files "Fatal Device Hardware Error"?