What one is beter 2.6GHz Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core Processor PentiumD 930 (P) DC 3.0 GHz?
- ATHLON!!!!!! ALWAYS GO WITH AMD!!! Pentium is an expensive rip off...with athlon you can always upgrade later for like $100 with a pentium the price of one chip is almost as expensive as a brand new computer10
- depends on what your doing, but the amd kicks butt when it comes to audio and video rendering.10
- Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core Processor is far superior to an Intel pentiumD00
- My SD card has been unreadable by every device suddenly. Please help?
- How to fix a Razer Cynosa Chroma Keyboard?
- Can you recover deleted files from iOS devices like you can with pcs?
- My TI 84 Plus Ce calculator wont connect too my computer it has worked fine before. IDK what to do!!!!?
- My DVD drive doesn't work - does it need cleaning? How do you clean it?
- No gpu graphics?
- What is the difference between a Central Processing Unit (CPU) and a Microprocessor?
- UPS failed. Intermittent buzzing and volt spike. Replace or Repair?
- Want to upgrade the PC FOR MAXIMUM performance?
- Need advice on upgrading an old PC to encode files faster?