Anyone ever use Shinko tires?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Anyone ever use Shinko tires?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
I use them on all my bikes, 01 Champion R1, 05 R1 Raven, and 06 GSXR 1000. Ive had only good experiences with them. They handle better than Dunlops, I think they similiar to the Michelin Powers, but less money. They have a pretty good heat cycle, and depending on how you ride, twisties vs. straightline/ stunts you will get good wear on them. I ride 70% twisties, and 30% straightline,highway, and I can do a pretty good highchair wheelie.I replace the rear twice a year and the front depending on which bike once a year.
- Acabo de comoprar un autoestereo soundstreem y todo funciona bien solo tengo un problema q al querer meter un disco no lo absorve q sera?
- Qualcuno ha il pdf "Un viaggio per immagini di Ed Sheeran e Phillip Butah" potete mandare?
- Hi, im troy I m currently 16, 6 4 275 pounds I have been riding my ninja 250 and drz400sm since I was 14. Should I get a 600?
- Should I drive my motorcycle alone during my 11 month probationary period?
- Do bikers need real leather jackets to protect them?
- Can I ride my Razor Scooter on the highway?
- I hooked up my battery for my motorcycle backwards. What damage could have been done?
- What motorcycle gear provides the best support /protection during an accident?
- What are some typical non fatal motorcycle crash injuries?
- Have you ever been on a three-wheels motorcycle?