Anyone ever use Shinko tires?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Anyone ever use Shinko tires?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
I use them on all my bikes, 01 Champion R1, 05 R1 Raven, and 06 GSXR 1000. Ive had only good experiences with them. They handle better than Dunlops, I think they similiar to the Michelin Powers, but less money. They have a pretty good heat cycle, and depending on how you ride, twisties vs. straightline/ stunts you will get good wear on them. I ride 70% twisties, and 30% straightline,highway, and I can do a pretty good highchair wheelie.I replace the rear twice a year and the front depending on which bike once a year.
- Is dirt bike like safe?
- Motorcycle finance help?
- Does a 40cc scooter need to be registered and insured in the state of Utah?
- How can you keep a high power motorcycle from power wheeling without a swing arm extension?
- Do manual transmission motorcycles down-shift automatically?
- What motorbike is best for a 5ft 8" novice driver?
- What the heck is motorcycle CC and does it matter?
- Sport bike or cruiser for female?
- Is riding a motorcycle harder than driving a stick shift car?
- Why do motorcycles back into motorcycle parking spots?