Anyone ever use Shinko tires?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Anyone ever use Shinko tires?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
I use them on all my bikes, 01 Champion R1, 05 R1 Raven, and 06 GSXR 1000. Ive had only good experiences with them. They handle better than Dunlops, I think they similiar to the Michelin Powers, but less money. They have a pretty good heat cycle, and depending on how you ride, twisties vs. straightline/ stunts you will get good wear on them. I ride 70% twisties, and 30% straightline,highway, and I can do a pretty good highchair wheelie.I replace the rear twice a year and the front depending on which bike once a year.
- Can you take the motorcycle permit test in the language polish?
- What happened to my motorcycle?
- KTM 125 2000 I need help my bike doesnt seem to let the power bands kick in?
- Honda Elite 50 died mid ride?
- Found a full face helmet in basement, how do i know if it is still safe to use?
- Does this looks like a Scooter its 49cc?
- I got this helmet at a garage sale it is a 1993 helmet I am wondering how much it is worth?
- How do I convince my parents to let me get a motorcycle?
- What can u do in an emergency stop?
- Is it easy to ride a motorcycle?