What is attitude?
- opinionated behavior,00
- An attitude is what you think about a certain thing. For example, your attitude about old people may be, "They're losing it...they aren't what they used to be." Not everyone would share that attitude, but it's your take on it. You can have thousands of attitudes...the way you think about thousands of things. Attitudes affect our behavior. Based on what you think about certain things, you may decide to do X instead of Y or Z.
BOTTOM LINE - You can change an attitude. If you want to be happy and effective in your life, be willing to examine the way you think and dump as many dumb and negative attitudes as you can, and replace them with attitudes that are more closely aligned with the real world.00
- Is there a bullying fetish or something?
- Why is he trying to do?
- How do i learn to trust and believe people?
- Is fear normal?
- Why do people get so triggered nowadays?
- I’m bored with life. Literally everything bad happens to me and I don’t recall the last time I was happy. Any suggestions b4 killing my self?
- I'm going insane from loneliness?
- Are you a psychopath?
- Do I have Maladaptive Daydreaming disorder?
- Is it normal for a 6 year old to steal and lie constantly?