What is attitude?
- opinionated behavior,00
- An attitude is what you think about a certain thing. For example, your attitude about old people may be, "They're losing it...they aren't what they used to be." Not everyone would share that attitude, but it's your take on it. You can have thousands of attitudes...the way you think about thousands of things. Attitudes affect our behavior. Based on what you think about certain things, you may decide to do X instead of Y or Z.
BOTTOM LINE - You can change an attitude. If you want to be happy and effective in your life, be willing to examine the way you think and dump as many dumb and negative attitudes as you can, and replace them with attitudes that are more closely aligned with the real world.00
- What is your best reaction to situations that involve petty friends?
- What's a fear of being chased called?
- Is it bad to be emotionless?
- What's it like growing old and watching every one of your family and friends die?
- Is it true that only kind people commit suicide?
- How does early childhood effect one's adult self?
- Are actions good or evil?
- I feel like I should commit suicide. But I don't know how?
- Spiritually speaking: does anyone else ever get sick of having to speak/think/breathe "Logic" all the time?
- How to people manage to commit suicide by drowning?