What is attitude?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "What is attitude?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
An attitude is what you think about a certain thing. For example, your attitude about old people may be, "They're losing it...they aren't what they used to be." Not everyone would share that attitude, but it's your take on it. You can have thousands of attitudes...the way you think about thousands of things. Attitudes affect our behavior. Based on what you think about certain things, you may decide to do X instead of Y or Z.
BOTTOM LINE - You can change an attitude. If you want to be happy and effective in your life, be willing to examine the way you think and dump as many dumb and negative attitudes as you can, and replace them with attitudes that are more closely aligned with the real world.
- What level of pain makes suicide justifiable?
- Hi, I'd like to learn psychology for my personal use. What books should I get?
- Is blocking someone after they finish with you an example of sulking?
- Are loud extroverted action men more likely to be wife beaters than quiet introverted contemplative men?
- If I die will life start over?
- How do i end my self?
- When a person feels depressed what's a good way to cheer up?
- If you are quiet and polite will you always end up being bullied?
- Why did Hitler kill himself?
- What causes a person to become unemotional?