What is attitude?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "What is attitude?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
An attitude is what you think about a certain thing. For example, your attitude about old people may be, "They're losing it...they aren't what they used to be." Not everyone would share that attitude, but it's your take on it. You can have thousands of attitudes...the way you think about thousands of things. Attitudes affect our behavior. Based on what you think about certain things, you may decide to do X instead of Y or Z.
BOTTOM LINE - You can change an attitude. If you want to be happy and effective in your life, be willing to examine the way you think and dump as many dumb and negative attitudes as you can, and replace them with attitudes that are more closely aligned with the real world.
- How Do the Two Schools of Thought – Cognitive Psychology and Behavioural Psychology – Work Together to Form Cbt?
- Do subliminal audios actually work?
- Am I an abused child or is this normal?
- Why do ethnic gals love sucking my big pink headed,blue veined white sensitive cock?
- I'm useless and would be better off dead?
- What's the quickest way to commit suicide without a gun?
- How to write about a believable serial killer?
- My parents don't let me kill myself!!!?
- How do you deal with jealousy in relationships?
- Questions about bullying?