I hope my spelling is right. The question I am hoping someone can answer for me is. How can you cure your dog from separation anxiety. I would like to not have my dog left in her kennel all the time. I know that is not bad to have them in a kennel but, I would like to be able to let her out when we are not home. The last time we did she was good for 2 weeks but, then she destroyed are coach. She is 1 1/2 old. What can I do?
- My girlfriends dog peed on her laptop. is it my fault?
- Looking for a dog harness that doesn’t touch the shoulder?
- Glint Night stop commenting on everybody's threads about dogs?
- If I’m guarded by an Ovcharka, what if I tried to run away from it?
- My boyfriend is very mean to my dog, what should I do?
- Is one can of dog food (8 oz) enough food for an 80lbs dog who gets little exercise enough?
- My dog has been acting really strange. Should I take her to the vet?
- If a human and a dog were both drowning, and you chose to save the dog instead of the human, could you get into legal trouble?
- Do dogs really love us??
- I want a rough collie but my boyfriend doesn't. what do I do?