Five cycles of the polymerase chain reaction is carried out on a double-stranded DNA section consisting of...?
...30 base pairs. If the average mass of a nucleotide is 300 g what is the mass of the DNA molecules at the end of the five cycles?
- Hello! I need help with these problems, I have no idea what to do.?
- Chemistry help; redox?
- I need help with a Chemistry Question. This has to do with dilution and absorption. Use M1V1=M2V2 and Beer's Law of A=ebc?
- Given K = 3.45 at 45°C for the reaction A(g) + B(g) equilibrium reaction arrow C(g)?
- What mass of protons would be required to just neutralize the charge of 3.7 g of electrons?
- Is steam a gas?
- I need a chemist or someone with basic chemistry knowledge to help me order a research chemical?
- What is chemistry?
- Which of the following compounds if unlikely to contain ionic bonds? A) NaF B) CO C) LiCl D) MgBr2?
- If the temperature outside IS 32°F, could I take my time eating ice cream without it melting?