Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) is a molecular biology technique  for enzymatically replicating DNA without using a living organism, such as E. coli or yeast. Like amplification using living organisms, the technique allows a small amount of DNA to be amplified exponentially. As PCR is an in vitro technique, it can be performed without restrictions on the form of DNA and it can be extensively modified to perform a wide array of genetic manipulations.
The amount of DNA is doubled each cycle
300 * 2 * 2 * 2 * 2 * 2 = 9600 g
Five cycles of the polymerase chain reaction is carried out on a double-stranded DNA section consisting of...?
...30 base pairs. If the average mass of a nucleotide is 300 g what is the mass of the DNA molecules at the end of the five cycles?
- 5. What mass of NaHCO3 will neutralize 162 mL of 0.052 M HCl?
- How many millimeters of 0.450 M NaOH are required to neutralize 35mL of 0.06M HCl?
- Please help, chem hw. please teach me this?
- Please help! I'm struggling with this.?
- I feel like studying is pointless , I study for hours but my results end up bad especially for calculus and chemistry?
- Is water wet?
- What would happen if we had a mole of moles?
- The organic compound of soil is called?
- Will chemical reactions create energy and do work?
- Why/Can a medicine, which is a chemical, have an expiry date ?