They are all swear words...If someone posts their exact meaning in English, your question will be deleted by the Y!A crew...
Let's just say they rhyme with...
Son of 60 bores,
lick my (don't know this one),
a variation of No. 2 above.
It seems like you hung out with a bunch of losers when you were in the Middle East... :)
Will someone fluent in spoken Arabic define these words for me? pleASE give exact equivalents in English?
Well - in Ny city - I live an area with so many Arabic folks living there. I can't help hearing these words when they talk to each other - everywhere. Seems mostly MEN say them, though. these must be so important in their vocabulary - they repeat them CONSTANTLY. But these guys are mostly uneducated, though & low-class, I can tell.
- These are all Arabic curse words
Al-KUSS = the vagina (in a very low language..)
MANYAK - jerk but i don't know the exact meaning...they use it to call someone a jerk
'ARS - used to tell someone they're an a*hole
IBN SITTEEN SHARMUTA - the son of 60 whores
TILHAS BUKHSHI - like my a**hole
MANYOOK - same meaning as Manyak
Just out of curiosity where did you hear them??20
- Bad people saying Bad words Please stay away of these people and these words. It seems they are very Low ... damn.20
- hey you didn't give me your email address! i wanna talk to you..lol! come to my avatar and answer a question so that we can talk.....i have a problem i need to sort out!
- they're gay like you02
- They seem to be swear words. Here is a link.
Just type in the words at the top01
- Are Afghans more Iranian or Arab?
- I need "let no sadness come to this heart" translated in arabic.?
- How to pronounce mére in canadian?
- What are some examples of expressions, phrases and sentences in which it is possible to use the pronouns itself and oneself?
- What English accent should I learn? , American or British?
- Is the French language a drain on the Canadian economy? Is it pointless in Canada?
- Is Arabic a race?
- Whats the hardest language for Americans to speak?
- Do you think words should be spelled exactly as they are pronounced?
- Should I learn Spanish or German?