They are all swear words...If someone posts their exact meaning in English, your question will be deleted by the Y!A crew...
Let's just say they rhyme with...
Son of 60 bores,
lick my (don't know this one),
a variation of No. 2 above.
It seems like you hung out with a bunch of losers when you were in the Middle East... :)
Will someone fluent in spoken Arabic define these words for me? pleASE give exact equivalents in English?
Well - in Ny city - I live an area with so many Arabic folks living there. I can't help hearing these words when they talk to each other - everywhere. Seems mostly MEN say them, though. these must be so important in their vocabulary - they repeat them CONSTANTLY. But these guys are mostly uneducated, though & low-class, I can tell.
- These are all Arabic curse words
Al-KUSS = the vagina (in a very low language..)
MANYAK - jerk but i don't know the exact meaning...they use it to call someone a jerk
'ARS - used to tell someone they're an a*hole
IBN SITTEEN SHARMUTA - the son of 60 whores
TILHAS BUKHSHI - like my a**hole
MANYOOK - same meaning as Manyak
Just out of curiosity where did you hear them??20
- Bad people saying Bad words Please stay away of these people and these words. It seems they are very Low ... damn.20
- hey you didn't give me your email address! i wanna talk to you..lol! come to my avatar and answer a question so that we can talk.....i have a problem i need to sort out!
- they're gay like you02
- They seem to be swear words. Here is a link.
Just type in the words at the top01
- 10 ejemplos de mantenimiento preventivo,, predictivo y correctivo de una petrolera?
- Please correct my English.?
- How do you say "How can a man be so jealous?" In Korean?
- What are some good ways to practice writing French negative sentences?
- Is it grammatically correct to say that “ the deer will be being eaten by the tiger”?
- What does 'You make it up as you go along' mean?
- Is it wrong to write: (" a suspect is innocent until their guilt is proved ") in English ?
- Shall the entire planet Earth be FORCED to speak and write only one language?
- Whats it like for indians or any other culture to have to learn another races language and speak it?
- R and S? What is your 'life motto'?