Why is Orson Welles's moustache so badass?
Orson Welles, star and director of Citizen Kane, had a badass moustache. How did he get it to be so badass?
- I hate Citizen Kane...doesn't he have a Hitler mustache or something?00
- It was stuck on with gum arabic00
- Orsen Welles's mustache is indeed badass. It is actually similar to that of Leo DiDacprios is The Aviator...
Did you know, in North America, many groups of men sometimes partake in moustache growing competitions. They are usually fun in nature and offer a bonding experience for groups of young men. The ultimate goal is to grow the most full and well-groomed moustache in the least amount of time, or over a fixed period.
In more serious competitions, as moustaches are seen as a symbol of male virility, the winner is usually seen as the most manly of the competitors. Many competitions exist at any given time, for example the North Bay Moustache League.10
- What's the name of the, or a, movie where people escape a mountain by sliding out the side in a river of water?
- What’s the title of this movie!?
- Movies like silence of the lambs pans labyrinth sixth sense and the shining are movies I enjoy?
- Do Simpsons live in Illinois?
- Do actors lie in documentaries?
- What are some of your favorite underrated films?
- Actors better than Kevin Spacey?
- What's the most confusing movie you have seen?
- What is your favorite Dustin Hoffman movie?
- Why was an average looking woman casted to play captain marvel ??