Why is Orson Welles's moustache so badass?
Orson Welles, star and director of Citizen Kane, had a badass moustache. How did he get it to be so badass?
- I hate Citizen Kane...doesn't he have a Hitler mustache or something?00
- It was stuck on with gum arabic00
- Orsen Welles's mustache is indeed badass. It is actually similar to that of Leo DiDacprios is The Aviator...
Did you know, in North America, many groups of men sometimes partake in moustache growing competitions. They are usually fun in nature and offer a bonding experience for groups of young men. The ultimate goal is to grow the most full and well-groomed moustache in the least amount of time, or over a fixed period.
In more serious competitions, as moustaches are seen as a symbol of male virility, the winner is usually seen as the most manly of the competitors. Many competitions exist at any given time, for example the North Bay Moustache League.10
- Years ago i saw a movie where a man was tied to a bed, a woman washes him, then rapes him. I m trying to find the name of this movie.?
- What is your pitch for a movie based on a Disney ride?
- I'm trying to find this movie?
- Why do most of the kids (except Beverly) look like they re ten in the 2017 IT movie?
- Favorite Burt Reynolds Film?
- Name a movie that features the twin towers?
- Is jeff goldblume attractive to you?
- Was Vincent Price one of the best at the classic horror films?
- Are Horror Films Based On Books?
- Does anybody else feel like the colors on VHS are more vivid than DVD?