Why is Orson Welles's moustache so badass?
Orson Welles, star and director of Citizen Kane, had a badass moustache. How did he get it to be so badass?
- I hate Citizen Kane...doesn't he have a Hitler mustache or something?00
- It was stuck on with gum arabic00
- Orsen Welles's mustache is indeed badass. It is actually similar to that of Leo DiDacprios is The Aviator...
Did you know, in North America, many groups of men sometimes partake in moustache growing competitions. They are usually fun in nature and offer a bonding experience for groups of young men. The ultimate goal is to grow the most full and well-groomed moustache in the least amount of time, or over a fixed period.
In more serious competitions, as moustaches are seen as a symbol of male virility, the winner is usually seen as the most manly of the competitors. Many competitions exist at any given time, for example the North Bay Moustache League.10
- Why is there not a fan film to the dollar trilogy at least I’ve seen?
- Did Director Peter Solett, over-edit the script for "Nick And Norah's Infinite Playlist"?
- ANY good documentaries?
- Which character did you like better on Planes, Trains & Automobiles between Neal Page or Del Griffith?
- What is your top three favorite crime movies?
- Is there an old movie called the king and I?
- Did the world really need another "Robin Hood" movie.?
- Johnny depp is the Best actor of all times?
- Suggest a feel good movie from the ‘80s for movie night?
- Is it bad to not have heard of some actors?