Did Matin Luther eat worms?
Martin Luther the german monk, it says on one of these sites he ate worms?
- He did not eat worms.
He only attended a Diet Of Worms which meant a meeting in a place called Worms (now Germany).
- Do you believe everything you read? Have you eaten worms? Would you eat a worm? What might make you do that? If Luther was making a scientific experiment (and monks were scientists in his day) it would make sense. But just for pleasure? Probably not. And, as he was a monk, he wouldn't be doing it on a bet because that would be gambling and gambling is a sin.
So -- take your pick. What do YOU think he did?12
- Ha- Diet of Worms can be misleading, I guess. ;)10
- No, he was involved in a Diet of Worms and in this case, "diet" means "conference" or "meeting."20
- No, but the worms ate him.10
- no - Frank Burns eats Worms00
- No he did not eat worms00
- Well, in Mexico worms are a delicacy, you can eat Maguey worms, deep fried or steamed, and somekinds of liquor have a worm in them. This just to prove that worms can be eaten.
Regarding Martin Luther, I think that "The China", "Queen of the Highway","Crhstnwrts's", and "UkJess" gave you valid answers, "old lady" should get out mor often, maybe read a little10
- How was the us’s “open door” policy in China a new take in European imperialism?
- Did scandinavia have colonies?
- What makes Achilles such a unique Greek hero?
- Who was the first mob boss in the U.S.?
- If school wasn't around in 1500s, 1600s or 1700s or before that, how did we learn to do things?
- Who is the new big enemy of United States?
- How come the uniforms, weapons and equipment of WW1 & WW2 British soldiers was so ugly and horrible looking compared to the Germans?
- Churchill was a fat, warmongering, alcoholic, Freemason, why do so many Brits and foreigners alike think that he's the greatest Brit of all?
- Why was it so easy for the Roman armies to defeat the Celts in comparison to how difficult it was for them to do the same to the Persians?
- Do you think that the Kent State shooting was justified rightly?