Did Matin Luther eat worms?
Martin Luther the german monk, it says on one of these sites he ate worms?
- He did not eat worms.
He only attended a Diet Of Worms which meant a meeting in a place called Worms (now Germany).
- Do you believe everything you read? Have you eaten worms? Would you eat a worm? What might make you do that? If Luther was making a scientific experiment (and monks were scientists in his day) it would make sense. But just for pleasure? Probably not. And, as he was a monk, he wouldn't be doing it on a bet because that would be gambling and gambling is a sin.
So -- take your pick. What do YOU think he did?12
- Ha- Diet of Worms can be misleading, I guess. ;)10
- No, he was involved in a Diet of Worms and in this case, "diet" means "conference" or "meeting."20
- No, but the worms ate him.10
- no - Frank Burns eats Worms00
- No he did not eat worms00
- Well, in Mexico worms are a delicacy, you can eat Maguey worms, deep fried or steamed, and somekinds of liquor have a worm in them. This just to prove that worms can be eaten.
Regarding Martin Luther, I think that "The China", "Queen of the Highway","Crhstnwrts's", and "UkJess" gave you valid answers, "old lady" should get out mor often, maybe read a little10
- How did propaganda change as a result of the practice of “total war” in 1914-1918?
- Which percentage of the Ancient Greeks were probably "Semitic people"? Jews?
- Did horses in the pony express run the whole time?
- How did new technologies of recorded sound and moving pictures change the way war was presented to the public in warring states during WWI?
- What are the side effects of opium?
- Why are people so worried about gun violence in America?
- How long would it take for america to recover if the major USA Cities were hit with Nuclear missiles?
- What was the first president you remember living under?
- What historical movies are - in your opinion- the most accurate ones that you know?
- Who is the most famous vegetarian who ever lived?