Did Matin Luther eat worms?
Martin Luther the german monk, it says on one of these sites he ate worms?
- He did not eat worms.
He only attended a Diet Of Worms which meant a meeting in a place called Worms (now Germany).
- Do you believe everything you read? Have you eaten worms? Would you eat a worm? What might make you do that? If Luther was making a scientific experiment (and monks were scientists in his day) it would make sense. But just for pleasure? Probably not. And, as he was a monk, he wouldn't be doing it on a bet because that would be gambling and gambling is a sin.
So -- take your pick. What do YOU think he did?12
- Ha- Diet of Worms can be misleading, I guess. ;)10
- No, he was involved in a Diet of Worms and in this case, "diet" means "conference" or "meeting."20
- No, but the worms ate him.10
- no - Frank Burns eats Worms00
- No he did not eat worms00
- Well, in Mexico worms are a delicacy, you can eat Maguey worms, deep fried or steamed, and somekinds of liquor have a worm in them. This just to prove that worms can be eaten.
Regarding Martin Luther, I think that "The China", "Queen of the Highway","Crhstnwrts's", and "UkJess" gave you valid answers, "old lady" should get out mor often, maybe read a little10
- Where can I find the ancient sword of legend?
- PLZZ HELP FAST!!!?
- In Benjamin Franklin’s Autobiography according to Franklin’s observation a person must replace _____ behaviors with _____ behaviors.?
- PLZZZ HELP!!!!!!!?
- Where was I before I was born?
- Why do racist white people say that blacks sold their own people as an excuse to why slavery was right?
- Was Titanic built by drunken British people is that why it sunk?
- Do conservatives still oppose the New Deal?
- Why were Christians banned from reading the bible during the middle ages?
- What was Uranus called before it was discovered?