what is the diffrence between a degree in only marketing between a degree in buisnesss management specialized in marketing?
- I don't know for sure, but it sounds like it might just be a difference in how two different schools name their degrees. It also may be a difference in the level of two different programs. The degree in business management may be an MBA with a concentration in marketing, while the other program is a bachelor's degree major in marketing. These are just hypotheses, though, you're best bet would be to call the administrators of the two programs and ask them what the differences would be.00
- Is anyone else crippled by their student loan debt?
- Advice on how to prepare for a job interview?
- Career Question?
- What IT Internship roles are easy to get?
- Is It Offensive to Tell an Employee That They Are Not Meeting Expectations?
- How to cancel on a babysitting job last minute??
- How much will my job pay me ?
- How do YOU look for a job?
- Why don't companies put their exact location on job listings?
- Can you work 55 hours a week?