what is the diffrence between a degree in only marketing between a degree in buisnesss management specialized in marketing?
- I don't know for sure, but it sounds like it might just be a difference in how two different schools name their degrees. It also may be a difference in the level of two different programs. The degree in business management may be an MBA with a concentration in marketing, while the other program is a bachelor's degree major in marketing. These are just hypotheses, though, you're best bet would be to call the administrators of the two programs and ask them what the differences would be.00
- How Can I Verify The Previous Employment History Of My New Employees?
- How to ask boss for commissions? (Business Professional responses please)?
- How do I prepare myself as a proper air hostess?
- Addetto rampa/ dispatcher?
- Can your job fire you if you are late?
- What do women want?
- Part time job gives me anxiety! should I quit?
- Can i get laid off just because the company is trying to save money?
- What are your career and future goals?
- Should I find a new job?