you cant connect 2 cpu's together without a dual processor motherboard. what you PROBABLY mean is how can you connect the 2 COMPUTERS together with usb. Well, here's how:
Maybe a greenhorn question, but I'll ask anywhoooo?
My brother has an old CPU, with no monitor and wanted to know if I can access it by connecting an USB cable between mine and his CPU, in other words how can I connect the 2 ???
- Asus 1050 ti or EVGA 1060?
- Which GTX1080TI should I get?
- Voice Meeter banana. People can hear my desktop audio. How do I fix it?
- About the Icool gadgets media box T95 4K?
- Is my motherboard dead?
- How do you choose a motherboard?
- I would like to wipe out my data and email from this computer and give to someone. I do not have os CD.?
- What should I upgrade on my PC?
- Converting from a HDD to an SSD?
- My computer says I have more used space than I actually do, please help?