Uhhh.. a lot of different things there.
Bronchiectasis is a gradual destruction of the airway due to chronic inflammation and infection, often due to cystic fibrosis, which is a hereditary disease characterized by a buildup of thick mucus in the airway and lungs that promotes life threatening infections.
An oophorectomy is a surgical removal of one or both of a woman's ovaries, usually required either because of cancer or some other physical abnormality (ectopic pregnancy, for instance, where a fertilized ova implants in the wall of the fallopian tubes instead of in the uterus)
- Is eggplant bad for people with high uric acid?
- If I am growing taller at the age of 33, as a woman, what does that mean?
- I’m so sick I can’t go to school. What do I do?
- Everytime I wipe my butt small brown dots show on the toilet paper (looks like pepper) what is this?
- Is it bad to wake up in the middle of the night to go pee?
- How can I get myself hospitalised or bedridden?
- I love to pee and poop on the floor, can I hang out at your house to look after it for a few days?
- How can I grow taller?
- Have you ever had a ruptured brain aneurysm?
- Why don’t I want to go to sleep?