Online Bank Withdrawal?
My bank, Fort Stewart Federal Credit Union, offers online bank withdrawal with their online banking services. In what form would I receive the money I withdraw, and how long would it take to get it?
- You would need to ask the credit union directly, each one has their own way of processing these requests. Sometimes they offer several options.00
- It's a good bank, i use it too...and when i have questions about withdrawals i just go on-line here and get the information right away, or use the phone number here to contact customer service.
Their website site:00
- Why people say 45 k is alot of money if the social security states that 50,321.89 per year is average money?
- Benefits of having a health savings account?
- Is £5000 a lot to have saved up for a 15 year old?
- Avg are trying to take money out of my account for something I never asked for?
- If money doesn't bring happiness, what does?
- Should i buy a $1,000 phone right now or add it to my savings for a car?
- Can I open a bank account in Europe with just a US Passport?
- Can I get a loan to buy a small home?
- Can banks legally "call in" my loan?
- Can i have a bank account at 2 different banks?