Online Bank Withdrawal?
My bank, Fort Stewart Federal Credit Union, offers online bank withdrawal with their online banking services. In what form would I receive the money I withdraw, and how long would it take to get it?
- You would need to ask the credit union directly, each one has their own way of processing these requests. Sometimes they offer several options.00
- It's a good bank, i use it too...and when i have questions about withdrawals i just go on-line here and get the information right away, or use the phone number here to contact customer service.
Their website site:00
- How many 401Ks can I rollover into an IRA?
- Im young and would like to make money but I don't know how to?
- What happens to money in checking account that has not been active for a couple of years?
- Can I stop my mom from taking money from my bank account?
- Is 17 too young to propose?
- Turned 18 and not able to open checking account?
- What is the easiest ways to make money?
- Is saving $1,400 a month good at 19?
- If you're self employed, do you have a retirement plan?
- Describe how your lifestyle would be if you made $100,000 PER MONTH after taxes??