There was once a high school player named Taj McDavid who came out for the NBA draft but wasn't drafted?
What happened to him? Did he ever go anywhere? What is he doing now?
- The Scoop: McDavid was not an All-American or well-known name on the prep circuit. He had fine statistics, but some speculate he would have not even been a good Div. I player. "Red" McDavid's dream of the NBA never materialized, but he eventually petitioned for NCAA eligibility at Div. II Anderson College. Unfortunately, he's often the one player people refer to in regards to the dangers of prep players declaring for the draft.00
- Whenever I play a basketball game with my friends I’m calm but when I play with my school or aau I lose it so what are way to stay calm?
- Why The Boston Celtics Still Got The "Celtic Pride" In Them And Synonymous With 17 NBA Titles And Then Some? (As Of 2017)?
- How To Prepared For The NBA Regular Season Like A Real NBA Team/Franchise And Ready?
- What should I do?? I'm in this bad situation rn?
- Did the Lakers cheated to win championships in the early 2000s?
- Who will win the nba finals 2019?
- Who is the better player? LeBron James or Michael Jordan?
- Do lakers have a legitimate shot at beating the warriors ?
- Best trash talker ever?
- Who will win the NBA MVP title in 2019 session?