yes 1k terabytes is 1 petabyte 1k petabyte is 1 exabyte 1k exabytes is 1 zettabyte and 1k zettabytes are 1 yottabytes, but that is as far as the memory goes i believe...it may go higher but they are not actually titled something i believe they have mathematical restrictions after yottabytes...
/kevin (hope that helps)
Is there any measurement for computer memory larger than Terabytes?
- 1000 terabytes is 1 petabyte
1000 petabytes is 1 exabyte
1000 exabytes is 1 zettabyte
1000 zettabytes is 1 yottabyte00
- There is PetaByte and then above that there is ExaByte00
- terabyte TB 2^40 (10^12) tebibyte TiB 2^40
petabyte PB 2^50 (10^15) pebibyte PiB 2^50
exabyte EB 2^60 (10^18) exbibyte EiB 2^60
zettabyte ZB 2^70 (10^21) zebibyte ZiB 2^70
yottabyte YB 2^80 (10^24) yobibyte YiB 2^8020
- How can I copy the setup files of Microsoft Office from my PC to install on another PC?
- How do i shut off my location for my computer? I am an IMax?
- The bank was located by dacoits?
- How to disconnect the security sign in?
- My computer is acting retarded, what should I do?
- Computer repair man fraud?
- Why don't computers have the decency to ask you if you want updates rather than just updating without your permission?
- If you do more graphic and processor intensive stuff on your computer, does your hardware get damaged faster?
- Need help starting my computer or maybe restoring a Windows 7?
- How can I get the files off this CD?